Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bend, OR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bend, OR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Bend, Dumalo, and Deschutes, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of “Pure Living!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bend, OR and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Prestige Moving and Storage
Selecting Portland movers can be a difficult decision. It is important to get the most professional services with the least amount of time, effort and cost from a relocation company. Prestige Moving & Storage, Co. is committed to providing you with the most outstanding relocation solutions available. Prestige Moving & Storage, Co. prides itself on consistently receiving Gallup Excellent ratings for service.
- Household Moving
- Commercial Moving
- International Moving
NAI Cascade is the market-leading, full-service commercial real estate brokerage company providing exceptional service and expertise in Central Oregon and beyond. The Cascade name refers not only to the mountains that run throughout the Northwest, but also to the water flowing in abundance; a system that allows many parts to work smoothly together, and a succession of precise and powerful actions. This is your NAI Cascade team defined.
As an NAI Global member, we give you local-market leading insights combined with access to the single largest, most powerful network of owner-operated commercial real estate firms with 6,700 brokers in 375 local offices across 55 countries – all actively managed to perform for you.
- Investment Services
- Property Leasing
- Valuation & Advisory
- Tenant Representation
- Management Services
- Corporate Services
BendTECH (Bend Technology Entrepreneurial and Coworking Hub) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and support of tech-enabled companies and business professionals in the Bend, Oregon area. Along with our coworking space, we create opportunities for members of Bend’s vibrant startup community to connect through hackathons, regular mini-pitchfests, resource fairs, and our annual unConference.
- Private Offices
- Open Desk Area
- Conference Rooms
- Regular Meetups
- Tech-Focused Events
Bank of The Cascades
At Bank of the Cascades, our mission and values are not simply words on paper. They are ideals and standards to which we hold ourselves and live by every day, through every customer and company-wide interaction.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Cascade Connection Program
- Business Savings and Money Market Accounts
- Business Loans/Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
- Business Debit Cards
- Treasury Solutions Team
- Business Expertise
Bend Chamber of Commerce
The Bend Chamber has been here for the business community for over 85 years. Encouraging business development, support, retention, and recruitment to community development, information dissemination, and issues management, the Bend Chamber takes the lead – yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- Engage & Grow
- Peer Connections
- Legislative Advocacy
- Business Resources
- Marketing & Exposure
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bend to Philadelphia!