Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bellflower, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bellflower, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Bellflower, Paramount, Lakewood, and Norwalk, Arnold’s has you covered in the city name after the “Bellefleur Apple!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bellflower, CA and across the nation.
MAKE THE WHOLE PROCESS SIMPLE WITH HELP FROM LOCAL COMPANIES!
U-Haul of Bellflower
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Lee & Associates
By drawing upon a range of expertise in real estate, finance, and development—as well as effective teamwork—our agents are able to create thorough and effective strategies for achieving your objectives.
- Asset Services
- Tenant Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Brokerage & Transaction Management
- Valuation & Consulting
- Corporate Solutions
Events are an essential part of the WeWork experience. From regularly scheduled office hours with venture capitalists or other industry professionals, to tequila tasting happy hours with the whole community, we know how to work, and we know how to have fun. There are events, both social and professional, happening every day to help you build and maintain a strong team culture.
- Internet Services
- Spacious Common Areas
- Business-Class Printers
- Free Refreshments
- Onsite Staff
- Private Phone Booths
- Networking Events
Bank of The West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Bellflower Chamber of Commerce
The Bellflower Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1921 to take an active part in the city’s business life and progress. The Chamber is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development, advancement and promotion of the professional, business, educational, civic, and cultural well-being of Bellflower – all of which make Bellflower an ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
Our proud history reminds us that our city is not built with bricks, mortar, and asphalt alone. Bellflower comes to life and remains vibrant and healthy through the commitment, dedication, hard work, and strong values of its residents. The history of the Bellflower community and the leadership provided by the Bellflower Chamber of Commerce are models of these values.
- Start Up Benefit
- New Member Spotlight Article
- Networking Events
- Monthly Mixers
- Marketing Tools & Services
- Literature Display
- Business To Business Programs
- Business Referrals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bellflower to Philadelphia!