Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Beaverton, OR
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Beaverton, OR to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Beaverton, Portland, Raleigh Hills, and Metzger, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Home of The Atfalati Native American Tribe!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Beaverton, OR and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Barnard Commercial Real Estate
Barnard Commercial was founded in 1999 by Craig Barnard to specialize in the retail segment of commercial real estate for Landlords and Tenants. We’ve evolved from small shop space retail leasing to a full scale leasing and investment brokerage. When it comes to working with tenants we span a broad knowledge base and excel at working with small one location tenants as well as the national brands.
- Landlord Services
- Tenant Representation
Collective Agency is a cooperative workplace in Old Town, Portland Oregon. Started in 2011, our community mission statement is: “a cozy place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi. Come and work here!”
Every year we are recognized as one of the 30 best in the world at something: most influential in coworking, best places for coworking, most democratic workplaces, etc.
- Creative Workspace
- 24/7 Access
- Conference Rooms
- Bicycle Parking
- Community Activities
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce
Invest in the future of the economy that you depend on. The Chamber is the only organization that works to promote every aspect of our local economy. Programs to work with new and existing industry, tourism, and small business assistance are the primary programs that ensure you there will be a positive economic environment to operate your business.
- Business Advocacy
- Chamber Events
- Partners Business Online Directory
- Advertising/ Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Business Resources
- Job Opportunities
- Land Use & Zoning Maps
- Permits & Licenses
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Beaverton to Philadelphia!