Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Athens, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Athens, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Athens, Jefferson, Corner, and Watkinsville, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Classic City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Athens, GA and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Our mission is to take a more innovative approach to the way people move by providing great value and ensuring a stress-free relocation.
Chastain, Jenkins, and Leathers
Chastain, Jenkins and Leathers is a boutique real estate company located in the heart of Athens, GA comprised of highly skilled and educated Realtors and Associate Brokers. The firm is focused on assisting buyers and sellers with all of their real estate needs. CJ&L specializes in residential and commercial sales and property management services.
At RoundSphere, we believe that innovation and the people behind it are not limited by the place where they choose to grow. In our home base of Athens, Georgia we have seen the innumerable benefits that emerging business can enjoy in smaller, more affordable communities. By expanding the startup arena to include places like Athens, we hope to provide more cost efficient business development while also promoting local economic development and opportunities. We believe in taking advantage of technology’s boundless geography to prove that when you provide a space for the innovators and dreamers to come together, innovation truly can happen anywhere.
- High End, Modern Spaces
- Herman Miller Aeron Chairs
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Weekly Complimentary Meals
- Community Outings
- Tech Talks
Athens First Bank & Trust Co
Here is beautiful. Here is where our parents were born, where their parents were born before them. Here is a community; a town, a neighborhood, a family, an organization, a team. Here is a place that gets better with time, because the longer we live here, the more we pour our souls into it. From helping businesses in the late 1800s, to financing modern corporate expansions, to simply cheering for the local football team every Friday night, we’ve always been a part of this community. It’s why we smile when we see our customers. And it’s why they smile back.
- Wealth Management
Athens Area Chamber-Commerce
The mission of the Athens Area Chamber of Commerce is to serve its members by developing an environment conducive to business. Since 1903 we have served our members and the community by fostering relationships and strengthening the ties that have secured Athens’ position as the hub of northeast Georgia.
- Credibility and Public Voice
- Exposure and Publicity
- Connection Opportunities
- Marketing Opportunities
- Making Connections for Your Business
- Business Development and Expansion
- Member Discounts
- Special Services
- Legal and Local Government Advocacy
- Seminar and Educational Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Athens to Philadelphia!