Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Asheville, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Asheville, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Asheville, Fairview, Bent Creek, and Leicester, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Land of the Sky!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Asheville, NC and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Gasperson Moving and Storage
At Gasperson Moving & Storage, we understand that no two moving situations are exactly alike, which is why our friendly, experienced movers take as much time as necessary to fully understand the ins and outs of your situation so we can create a moving experience tailored to your unique needs, budget and schedule.
You can rest easy knowing your move is being performed by a member of the North American Van Lines family, the world’s largest moving network. We have more than 75 years of experience, making us more than qualified to ensure your move is as quick, smooth and hassle-free as possible.
- Commercial Moving
- Interior Design Support
- Office Set up & Installation
- Residential Moving
Whitney Commercial Real Estate Services
Whitney Commercial Real Estate Services was founded in 2001 by President and CEO Richard Whitney, following decades of successful real estate work in both Asheville and Tampa Bay. Since then, the firm has grown to participate annually in more than 25 percent of regional commercial real estate transactions, according to Karnes Research. Whitney Commercial Real Estate has also received the highest levels of recognition and accreditation from the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors. The Brokerage, Management and Construction divisions are ready and able to problem-solve and be of service.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Property Management
- General Contracting
At Mojo Coworking, we also believe that the future will be built by independent small business and the future of small business depends on the ability for people to move quickly from ideas to action. Ideas need heat. Heat requires energy. Mojo creates energy. Simple as that. Come check us out at get your Mojo working.
- Creative workspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event space
- 24/7 Access
Founded in 1926, HomeTrust Bank is headquartered in the vibrant, eclectic mountain city of Asheville, NC. We are a community-focused financial institution committed to providing value added relationship banking through our talented, service- focused people.
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Treasury Management
- Merchant Services
- Investment Services
Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce
Your investment in the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business and in our community.
- Visibility & Recognition
- Professional Development & Networking
- Information & Resources
- Access to Savings
- Marketing & Sponsorship
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Asheville to Philadelphia!