Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Allen, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Allen, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Allen, McKinney, and Plano, Arnold’s has you covered in “Gateway to the Big Bend!”
WE’RE not selling you one piece of office furniture such as one chair, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Allen, TX and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
All My Sons Moving & Storage
Our Texas moving company is ready to take care of transitioning you within the area or even welcome you as our new neighbor. At All My Sons Moving & Storage we’re known for our old-fashioned approach to moving. Simply put; we believe in taking care of our customer’s furnishings and valuables as we would our own. This tradition has been at the core of our family-owned business since it began over 20 years ago. We want to be your Austin movers.
- Moving to and from house, Apartment, Storages and offices
- We are fully insured and bonded for your protection
- We use dedicated trucks – only your possessions
- We offer same day service
- We provide packing and unpacking service
- You have free use of boxes
- We also do corporate relocations and commercial moves
Ebby Halliday Realtors
Ebby maintains a strong portfolio of some of the most powerful real estate brands in North Texas.
- Investment Sales & Purchases
- Asset Management
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Multi-Family Investments
- Healthcare Division
- IRC Builders Funding
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
Allen Fairview Chamber Of Commerce
The Chamber utilizes a strategic planning process in determining future programs, staff development, facility management and other future needs or concerns for the Chamber. The board develops, with staff assistance, a program of work for each year charging the staff with the responsibility of executing the responsibilities and programs detailed within that document.
- Political Advocacy
- Leadership Seminars
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Allen to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!