Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Albany, NY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Albany, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Albany, Mckownville, Menands, and Rensselaer, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of the “Smallbany!”
WE’RE NOT staples, WE’re a PROJECT-BASED company
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Albany, NY and across the nation.
Make the whole process with help from local companies!
Don’s Moving and Storage
Don’s Moving & Storage is an Albany moving company specializing in residential, corporate, and international relocation, and we offer storage solutions as well. Our move coordinators, loaders, packers, warehouse specialists, and drivers are the Albany movers you can count on. We take care of everything related to your move so you can focus on your life.
- Residential Moving
- Custom Relocation Solutions
- Commercial Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Specialized Moving
- Expansive, Secure Storage Warehouse
- Portable Storage
- International Experts for Moving Abroad
Giving you the services you need to deliver superior business performance.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
We’re more than a shared office space — and more than a space to work. We’re a community of members from diverse backgrounds with a range of talents and a desire to improve our professional and personal lives and our community. Ultimately we’re supporting a Local Living Economy (aka Localism), one that is vibrant, sustainable, locally rooted and human-scale.
- Stable, high speed wifi
- Networked laser printers
- Use of books, magazines, newspapers
- Exposure to professional opportunities/ new business
- Social and cultural events
- Collaboration on community based projects
- Inclusion in membership directory
CapitalCare is a pledge from every one of us at Capital Bank to do everything within our power to make your business with us as helpful, friendly, prompt and courteous as possible. If it means meeting with you outside normal business hours or on a weekend, we’ll do it. CapitalCare also means we’ll return your calls and answer your questions quickly. You’ll receive fast answers on loan applications, and knowledgeable help offered professionally with no “hard sell” approach. Since people like to do business with people they like, we’re committed to treating our clients and each other with the utmost courtesy and respect. We want to make your banking experience a pleasure instead of an errand.
- Personal and Business Services
- Checking and Savings Accounts
- Personal Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Financial Consultation
Capital Region Chamber of Commerce (Albany)
Phone: (518) 431-1400
At the Center of New York’s Tech Valley is the Capital Region, which works across geographic and political boundaries, and is known for its thriving economy and vibrant quality of life. The Capital Region Chamber is a unifying force for change to provide greater influence and opportunities for our members and Capital Region communities.
- Build Your Profile/Promote Your Business
- Business Directory
- Conference Room Rental
- Capital and Technical Assistance
- Email Marketing
- Energy Program
- Health Insurance
- Member Savings
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Neighborhood Programs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Albany to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!