Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Alameda, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Alameda, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Alameda, Oakland, San Francisco, and San Leandro, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Island City!”
We’re Not Office Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Alameda, CA and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROWING BUSINESS NEEDS!
Chipman Relocation Services
Founded in 1939, we are a family owned and operated company that turns the chore of moving into an easy, stress-free task. Whether you’re searching for a local, national or international mover for a residential or workplace relocation, you’ll feel confident that your move is in good hands with Chipman.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Office Moving
- Project Management
- Warehouse Relocation
- Furniture Assembly
CBRE’s downtown Oakland office is centrally located within the Bay Area and to CBRE’s other offices serving the region. Situated at the center of the Bay Area’s freeway and transit networks, downtown Oakland is only minutes away from downtown San Francisco, and a short drive or train ride to Pleasanton, Hayward and San Jose. With a metropolitan area of over 2.5 million residents, Oakland is able to provide clients with an excellent employment base and a central location from which to do business.
Opened in 1925, the Oakland office is located in downtown’s mixed-use City Center district, just steps away from the hubs of two of the largest regional transit systems, BART and AC Transit. The Oakland office currently employs sales professionals who specialize in all aspects of commercial real estate services: industrial, office, retail, multi-housing, and investment sales.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
Phone: 510-516 0078
We are proud and excited to bring Alameda its first co-working space designed for an inspired, efficient work day. PHOENIX offers spacious ergonomic stations, conference rooms, bike parking, coffee service, a lounge and more. We aim to foster a synergistic atmosphere for workers of all types to share their workday. Our check-in and billing system is easy, automatic and hassle free. Monthly, hourly and day use services are available, depending on what best suits your needs. Hit the contact button below to introduce yourself and send us questions. Welcome to PHOENIX!
- Spacious, Ergonomic Workstations & Chairs
- Top Grade High-Speed Internet
- Individual Power Supply
- Private Conference Room w/ Presentation Screen and Polycom
- Phone Booths
- Espresso & Tea
- Office Supplies
- Patio and Kitchen
- Bike Parking
First Community Bank
FCB specializes in business lending including SBA loans. We are dedicated to responding quickly to loan requests, turning applications around in a timely manner, and closing loans. In addition, we offer a full array of personal and business banking products and services including deposit products, cash management services and ACH processing. Because we are locally owned, our principal focus and dedication remain on supporting the businesses and economic health of the communities in which we live.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Savings Accounts
- Competitive Business Money Market Accounts
- Business Online Banking
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Management Services
- Courier Service
- Merchant Card Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- ACH Origination
- Deposit packages tailored to fit your business needs
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Wire Transfers
Alameda Chamber of Commerce
Today, the Alameda Chamber of Commerce is still going strong. It continues to grow every day. Chamber Staff is here to assist by referring member companies when an inquiry comes in via the phone, Internet or someone walks in the door. Staff does not make specific recommendations; all relevant members within the specific category are referred.
The Chamber organizes many events that allow businesses to promote themselves to the rest of the membership. The Chamber wants all members to get the maximum return on their membership investment.
Alameda Chamber objectives include: promoting a strong local economy; representing and advocating on behalf of business; providing opportunities to build relationships; and delivering programs to help business grow
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Business/ Tourism Directory
- Monthly Mixers
- E-mail Marketing to Members
- Advertising Discounts
- Conference Room Availability
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Display in Chamber Visitor Directory
- Membership Plaque
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Alameda to Philadelphia!