Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR York, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around York, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near York and Shiloh, Arnold’s has you covered in the “White Rose City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around York, PA and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you in your growing business needs!
Obrien’s Moving & Storage
O’Brien’s Moving & Storage provides a wide range of business moving services, as well as project management, asset management and panel installation, allowing you to maintain focus on your core business. We have the experience to unravel the complexities, plan for a successful outcome and execute your project with a minimum of downtime and lost productivity.
- Business, office, hospital, school, lab, and medical equipment moving
- Furniture installation
- Project management
- Asset management
LMS Commercial Real Estate
LMS Commercial Real Estate is a privately owned real estate company specializing in the Leasing, Management, Sales, Development, Acquisition and Construction of retail/commercial properties in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Ohio.
- Tenant & Landlord Representation
- Investment Sales
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Site Selection
- Market Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Sale Leasebacks
- Lease Negotiations
- Lease vs. Purchase Analysis
- Land development
- Property management
- Lease administration
Warehouse D is a coworking space providing a professional yet relaxed work environment for individuals and businesses looking for a creative, affordable way to work in Lancaster, PA. We are a community of small business owners, freelancers, students and other professionals who are looking for a fun downtown location to call our home-away-from-home-office.
- Networking with other Lancaster professionals
- 3 conference rooms with large screen tvs
- Lounge area
- Kitchen and coffee bar
- Coworking space
- Security system
- Storage space
EDC Finance Corporation
The Small Business First (SBF) loan program is designed to stimulate the expansion and assist in the retention of small businesses for the purpose of creating new jobs and retaining existing jobs in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. SBF provides low-interest loan financing for a portion of the costs of land, building, machinery and equipment, and working capital to businesses unable to fully finance these projects with equity, bank financing, or other private and public sources.
- Small business loans up to $400,000 or 50% of total eligible project costs
- Can be sued for
- Land acquisition
- Building construction/expansion/renovation
- Long term machinery and equipment
- Borrowers are required to retain 1 full time job per $35,00 borrowed or create 1 full time job per $50,000
Whether launching a new business or tackling issues in an existing one, SCORE of Lancaster-Lebanon has over 50 volunteer mentors to provide expert advice and feedback through our free, confidential, face-to-face mentoring program. The Lancaster-Lebanon chapter of SCORE also offers a variety of affordable seminars and workshops that educate and prepare entrepreneurs and small business owners, covering everything from business fundamentals to financial planning and marketing.
- Free business mentoring
- Online and in person workshops and events
- Templates and tools to assist in starting or growing your business
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your chauffeur from York to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!