Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Wilmington, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Wilmington, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Wilmington, Silver Lake, Myrtle Grove, and Kings Grant, Arnold’s has you covered In the “Hollywood of the east!”
We’re Not wal-mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Wilmington, NC and across the nation.
From Moving to finance these local companies have you covered!
So, if you are looking for a moving company in Wilmington, Raleigh, Jacksonville, Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount or Myrtle Beach you’re at the right place! We have locations across Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina to help move your family or business.
- Commercial Moving
- Residential Moving
Cameron Management is an investment management company with a focus on real estate development, brokerage, and property management. Our dedicated team offers a variety of commercial real estate and property development services in Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas.
- Brokerage Services
- Development Services
- Property Management Services
Coworx is home to the colleagues you’ve always wanted. We’re driven professionals who value creativity, collabortation, accessibility, community and a healthy work-life balance.
- Private Offices
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Room
First Bank’s commercial mortgage lenders can put you in the right location for your Wilmington, NC, business to succeed. Our commercial real-estate specialists will offer you more than just a competitive rate—we’ll share industry knowledge and local market expertise to get you in the right location at the right price. We offer a wide variety of flexible commercial mortgage products for businesses of all sizes.
- Commercial Mortgages
- New Construction
- General Construction
Wilmington Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: 910-762-2611 X211
With the state’s largest National Register Historic District, Wilmington has a keen sense of tradition and preservation, as well as a need to push beyond the conventional. The city leverages this balance to build the Wilmington business community and attract global corporations like GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Verizon Wireless, PPD, GE Aviation, and Corning. Companies large and small fall in love with the historic charm, quality of life, big-city amenities and skilled workforce.
- Lobbying Efforts
- Community Improvement
- Economic Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Wilmington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!