Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Wilmington, DE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Wilmington, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Wilmington, New Castle, and Claymont, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Chemical Capital of the World!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Wilmington, DE and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Wilmington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
Address: 1 Bellecor Drive New Castle, DE 19720
Hopkins & Sons, INC.
Hopkins and Sons offers customized packing, relocation, and storage services to local homeowners, realtors, and small businesses. Originating in 1946, Hopkins and Sons accredits business longevity to providing every customer with quality service on every move. With a 65,000 square-foot, temperature controlled storage facility, Hopkins and Sons has the capability to coordinate local, long-distance, and international relocation.
- Custom crating
- GPS Tracking Equipment
- Flatbed service
- Rollback service
- On-site forklift service
- Automobile transportation and storage