Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Waterbury, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Waterbury, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Waterbury,Middlebury, Naugatuck, and Cheshhire, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Brass City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Grand Junction and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Dolan Moving and Storage
Phone: (203) 740-2100
Dolan Moving and Storage has a well-known reputation for providing a high-quality service in the moving industry for over 30 years. With such a reputation, you can count on us for a worry free move. We are a Family Owned and Operated, fully insured and licensed moving company that has and continues to proudly serve Connecticut for over 30 years.
- Local Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Packing and Un-Packing
Giglio Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (203) 755-0030
Giglio Commercial Real Estate is a full service real estate firm founded in 1991. Broker/Owner, Dom Giglio, along with their broker associates, specialize in commercial and industrial sales and leasing, raw acreage sales, site searches and build-to-suit packages. We are currently marketing millions of dollars worth of commercial real estate. Giglio Commercial Real Estate takes pride in years of experience in providing commercial real estate brokerage and services. The company has enjoyed a progressive increase in sales throughout the State.
Phone: (203) 729.4442
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Ion Bank. We hope to partner with you to help identify and achieve your financial goals. At Ion Bank, we live our service standards – Safety & Security, Accuracy, Responsiveness and Friendly, Personalized Service. Ion Bank is an independent community bank which allows us to better serve our customers because we answer to you and not to shareholders.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
Waterbury Regional Chamber
Phone: (203) 757-0701
The Waterbury region has always been an ideal location to establish a business where you can maintain the highest quality of life. We invite you to take a closer look to see what we have to offer you, your family and business. With numerous industrial and corporate parks in the surrounding 13 towns, the region offers relocating businesses a variety of locations and incentives. We are a business community on the move.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Business referrals via Chamber staff, members
- Business Promotion via Monthly Newsletter, Social Media, Sponsorship, and Online Advertising
- Networking Events
- Member Only Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Waterbury to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!