Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Washington, DC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Washington DC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Washington, Tysons, Bethesda, Bowie, and Alexandria, Arnold’s has you covered in our Nation’s Capital!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Washington, D.C.and across the nation.
Companies To Help You Settle In The Nation’s Capital!
JK Moving Services
JK Moving Services has helped thousands of Washington, DC organizations, associations, and government agencies move offices inside and outside the city. From law firms to laboratories, our customers know we’ll not only minimize disruption to staff and operations, we’ll also provide meticulous care for your assets, your technology, and your time.
- Moving planning
- Office protection when moving
- Expert movers
- Storage of office assets
- “boxless” moving
Marcus & Millichap
The Washington, D.C. office of Marcus & Millichap provides buyers and sellers of commercial real estate with investment brokerage and financing services focused on the District of Columbia and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic states. Washington, D.C. agents represent investors in transactions involving but not limited to office, industrial, multifamily, retail properties, hospitality and self-storage properties. Investment professionals in Washington, D.C. also leverage Marcus & Millichap’s industry-leading research to offer investment real estate advisory services on individual properties and portfolios. Commercial real estate financing services are offered by a loan originator with Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC).
- Real estate investment services
- Property financing
- Research services
- Advisory services
cove provides a place in your neighborhood to get things done, alongside others doing just the same. If you ever find yourself trying to work out of the lonely living room, noisy coffee shop, or boring office, cove is for you. We offer flexible plans that are designed around the way you get things done. Our convenient locations have everything you need—unlimited coffee, fast wifi, color printing—but it’s the small things that make the difference: accessible outlets, call boxes, and a diverse community focused on being productive.
- Coworking space
- Printing and scanning
- Fast wifi
- Unlimited coffee
- Events for members
Annex Capital And Consulting
Annex Capital & Consulting is a leading alternative to traditional bank loans. We provide business nationwide, with alternative financing solutions that are quick and affordable. We’ve helped business owners nationwide qualify for funding.
- Business financing and consulting
- ACH business loans
- Credit card processing
- Business loans
- Small business loans
- Working capital loan
The American Small Business Coalition
The American Small Business Coalition was founded in 2004 to support stakeholders of U.S. Government Contracting. Since then, we have become a trusted resource for U.S. Government agencies and their contractors through the development of networks, relationships and knowledge – enabling them to effectively do business with each other in consideration of their individual objectives.
- A place in our community of motivated business executives and professionals
- Access to our established relationships from Government and Industry
- Experience-based education opportunities
- The knowledge and experience of leaders from Government and Industry
- Timely updates on policy and process changes
- Focused market intelligence activities
- Advisory and technical business support
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Washington to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!