Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Waipahu, HI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Waipahu, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Waipahu or Village Park, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Gathering Place.”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Waipahu, HI and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Waipahu to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Phone: (808) 456-4200
m.dryer and sons inc
Locally owned and operated, M. Dyer & Sons is centrally located in Honolulu Hawaii on the Island of Oahu. For over 45 years, we have taken considerable pride in providing reliable moving, storage and logistic services to families and businesses. With approximately 70 uniformed and professionally trained employees, we provide packing, crating, storage, trucking, customs clearance and delivery service. You can be assured that M. Dyer is the right moving company for your relocation. Leave the heavy work to the professionals at M Dyer, and allow yourself time to adjust to your new home.
Phone: (808) 348-7372
David J. Mata Century 21 Islands
CENTURY 21 All Islands is a Hawaii real estate agency with more than 30 years experience serving the real estate needs of Hawaii. During this time we’ve assembled a highly-trained sales force dedicated to providing you with the highest level of professional service possible
- Relocation Services
- Property Management
- Mortgage Tools
- Projects and Developments
Phone: (949) 629-2500
Real Office Centers
- Collaborative Open Design
- 24 Hr Access
- Entrance to Events, Seminars and Educational Opportunities
- Access to Professional Online Community
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Mail and Print Services
- Community Kitchen
- Fast Wireless Internet Access
- Partner Benefits
- Monthly Breakfast and Happy Hour
- Phone Reception
- Private Offices and Day Offices
Phone: (808) 671-1731
Bank Of Hawaii
We think a bank is much more than a place to put your money. It’s a place where you can put your trust. At Bank of Hawaii, we not only protect your investments and grow your money, we also grow relationships.
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Leasing
Phone: (808) 545-4300
Chamber of Commece Hawaii
As the “Voice of Business” in Hawaii, the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii is a statewide, non-profit organization whose mission is to serve as the advocate for business in Hawaii.
- Political Advocacy
- Connection to the military
- Discounts on Chamber Publications