Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Vancouver, WA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Vancouver, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Vancouver, Portland, Minnehaha, and Walnut Grove, Arnold’s has you covered in “The ‘Couv(e)!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Vancouver, WA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Right Turn Moving, LLC
Phone: (360) 980-8786
Thank you for choosing Right Turn Moving, LLC! We have over five years of moving experience. We are committed to serving the Vancouver & Portland metroplex as efficiently as possible. Our staff is trained and dedicated to the success of each and every household and commercial move we take on.We are excited to have the opportunity to demonstrate our moving abilities! We want the day of your move to be a positive experience as we help you commute to your new location.
- Local Moves
- Labor Services
- Commercial Moves
Columbia Commercial Properties, LLC
Phone: (360) 735-8001
Keenan Boyle and Dave Brown founded Columbia Commercial Properties, LLC in May of 1997. The focus of the company is to add value to our clients’ properties through professional management, leasing and sales brokerage.
We grow business relationships by providing common sense solutions for challenges in commercial real estate. We listen to our clients and advocate on their behalf, present solutions, and keep current on issues that impact commercial real estate brokerage and management. We are able to provide custom solutions because we are a small firm that focuses on individuals. We develop relationships with our tenants by responding promptly to their communications and performing routine inspections. We partner with our vendors to provide the best level of response, cooperation and pricing.
- Property Management
Phone: (360) 205-1213
Located in the heart of Vancouver, Washington, Columbia Collective is the only co-working space to offer such a range of benefits in our city. You’ll find open-space working areas, private offices, conference rooms, meeting rooms, high-speed Internet, 24/7 access, kegerator, premium coffee, and the choice of dedicated or flexible desks.
- Business mailing addresses
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Conference rooms
- Kitchen/bar room
- Free gourmet coffee
- Networking events
- Locker and bike storage
- Comfortable dedicated work stations
- 24/7 Access
Riverview Community Bank
Phone: (360) 693-7086
Founded on a desire to see success in our community, Riverview has been providing sound financial support for over 90 years. Every single employee at Riverview helps to create and shape our values every day. Each one is committed to the ongoing financial success of every client. That means you can count on getting the respect and personalized service you deserve, but it doesn’t stop there. Our employees also work to shape our general community through volunteer efforts at more than 100 local organizations as well as the bank’s active sponsorship of numerous events throughout our community.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (360) 694-2588
Established in 1890, the GVCC is Clark County’s leading business organization with over 1,000 members. We’re evolving to suit the developing needs of our community; producing new and dynamic programming every year.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Professional Development
- Press Release Services
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Vancouver to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!