Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Vancouver, BC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Vancouver, BC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Vancouver, Oakridge, East Side, and West Point Grey, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Glass!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Vancouver, BC and across the nation.
Make The Transition Easy With Help From Nearby Companies
Phone: (604) 317-1986
BC Movers is a local moving company with local values. Dedication, hardwork and professionalism. We believe that every job should be done as carefully as if our own belongings were being moved.
- Long Distance
Phone: (604) 681-4111
We are enterprising. Colliers International is an industry-leading global real estate company operating from more than 550 offices across 66 countries. First established in 1898 in Vancouver, Colliers has grown to become Canada’s largest commercial real estate services firm and remains a Canadian-owned company. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our enterprising culture encourages Colliers people to think differently, share great ideas and create effective solutions that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers International is the advisor of choice for many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
- Brokerage: Landlord Representation
- Brokerage: Tenant Representation
- Corporate Solutions
- Investment Services
- Project Management
- Property Marketing
- Real Estate Management Services
- Research Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services
Phone: (778) 800-1250
Our Mission: To support and amplify the social impact sector by providing the social cohesion, human capital and resources that enable our members and partners to thrive.
- Discounts and Perks
Phone: (604) 685-1000
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 45 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 71 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
British Columbia Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (604) 683-0700
Business advocacy remains our core focus to this day. We consistently engage with decision-makers across all B.C. ministries and federal departments to communicate our members’ views on policies and breaking issues.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Vancouver to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!