Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Tuscaloosa, AL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Tuscaloosa, AL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Tuscaloosa, Coker, Cottondale, and Hull, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Champions!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Tuscaloosa, AL and across the nation.
Make The WHole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Park Moving and Storage
Phone: (205) 345-0311
For 50 years, Park Moving and Storage has been the trusted local moving company for residential and commerical customers in Birmingham, AL. Our team of professional movers has a proven track record relocating customers within Alabama, throughout the U.S. and around the world. As an agent of North American Van Lines, we are backed by a worldwide network that helps us expertly handle any move, regardless of size or scope. We are a reputable, respected moving and storage company and an accredited A+ member of the Better Business Bureau.
- White Glove Services
Voltz Realty Solutions
Phone: (205) 799-1126
Jim Voltz, CCIM is a past president of the Alabama CCIM chapter and served multiple terms as a member of the CCIM Institute’s Board of Directors. Voltz holds the distiction of being a CCIM Partner and specializes in commercial/industrial sales, leasing, and advisory services.
- Buyer Broker
- Tenant Rep
- Site Selection
- Landlord Rep
Coworkers are freelancers, self-employed, designers, programmers, telecommuters, and more. They are independent professionals who want to share a workspace with other creative people.If you want to be a part of a community, join us. We’d love to cowork with you!
- Day Pass
- Part- Time
- Free First Day
Synovus – Bank of Tuscaloosa
Phone: (205) 345-6200
Here is beautiful. Here is where our parents were born, where their parents were born before them. Here is a community; a town, a neighborhood, a family, an organization, a team. Here is a place that gets better with time, because the longer we live here, the more we pour our souls into it. From helping businesses in the late 1800s, to financing modern corporate expansions, to simply cheering for the local football team every Friday night, we’ve always been a part of this community. It’s why we smile when we see our customers. And it’s why they smile back.
- Wealth Management
West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (205) 758-7588
- Member-to-Member Discounts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Tuscaloosa to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!