Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Tulsa, OK
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Tulsa, OK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, and Owasso, Arnold’s has you covered “Bible Belt City!”
We’re Not office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Tulsa, OK and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you with your diversified business needs!
CBRE is committed to providing single source comprehensive commercial real estate services. With the synergy of Tulsa and Oklahoma City offices, we service the entire state with six core lines of business: brokerage, leasing, management, investment development and corporate services.
- Retail Services
- Brokerage Services
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Healthcare Services
- Asset Services
- Capital Markets
36 Degrees North
36 Degrees North (36°N) is Tulsa’s basecamp for entrepreneurs. It’s the best place to find high-quality workspace, a diverse community of passionate individuals, and meaningful resources, so you can focus on creating a long-lasting, impactful business.
- Fresh Local Coffee
- High Speed Internet
- Office amenities
Bank Of Oklahoma
Whether you are establishing your business or managing a corporation, you require a broad range of financing options to support your growth opportunities. You need financial solutions that are designed with an eye for your specific needs; delivered by an experienced banker that has the time to understand the intricacies behind your business and industry. We have the capital, knowledge and ability to help.
- Revolving Lines of Credit
- Real Estate Lines of Credit
- Equipment or Vehicle Term Loans
- Real Estate Term Loans
- Construction Financing
Tulsa Regional Chamber
THE TULSA REGIONAL CHAMBER IS THE PRINCIPAL BUSINESS-DRIVEN LEADERSHIP ORGANIZATION IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF COMMUNITY LIFE THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL ECONOMIC PROSPERITY.
- Access To Information
- Visibility- Marketing and Sponsorship
- Professional Development and Involvement
- Legislative Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Tulsa to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!