Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Tucson, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Tucson, AZ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Tucson, Vail, Valenica West, and Catalina Foothills, Arnold’s has you covered in “The city of Turqouise!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Tucson, AZ and across the nation.
for help with your move, check out these local resources
All My Sons
Phone: (800) 892-7667
Your move commences with a thorough analysis of your needs. One of our Tucson moving professionals will then identify sufficient moving crew, tools and equipment needed to expedite your move according to schedule and plan. Are you cumbered by packing, and other moving stressors? Our team is trained to make your moving day easy. Let us handle your packing and unpacking. Our movers will bring all of your packing supplies and handle your items with the utmost care for a safe arrival at your new home.
- Long distance/local moves
Tucson Realty and Trust Co.
Phone: (520) 577-7000
From our head office in Tucson, we serve the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico. Beyond this region we provide clients access to markets around the world, so that today, we proudly offer: Southwest expertise and Global capability.
- Asset and Property management
- Corporate Services
- Full Service Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (520) 333-5754
Connect Coworking is a non-traditional shared and private office space located at the corner of Fifth Avenue & Congress Street in Downtown Tucson. Connect is the home to over 90 different enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, remote workers, non-profits, universities, and local-based startups. From secure 24/7 access to meeting and event space, Connect Coworking is the perfect office solution in the heart of thriving Downtown Tucson.
- Conference room hours
- Printer, scan, copy & fax
- High speed internet
- Delicious coffee & filtered water
- Access to patio & balcony
- Business mailing address
Arizona Central Credit Union
Phone: (602) 264-6421
Arizona Central is a full-service commercial lender offering lending options similar to larger financial institutions. We differentiate ourselves through local, personalized service and by giving you and your business direct contact with the loan decision makers.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Lines Of Credit
- Term Loans
Tuscon Metro Chamber
Phone: (520) 792-1212
The Tucson Metro Chamber is a membership-based business advocacy and networking organization that represents 1,500 businesses, employing more than 160,000 employees in Tucson and Pima County. Small business makes up approximately 60 percent of Chamber membership.
- Discounts on Health Insurance
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Tucson to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!