Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Torrance, CA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Torrance to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Torrance, Gardena, Lomita, and Redondo Beach, Arnold’s has you covered,
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Torrance,CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Walsh Moving & Storage
Phone: (310) 320-4660
Walsh Moving & Storage is a full service moving company that has been family owned and operated out of the same building in Torrance since 1964. Since the beginning, we consider quality and excellence the foundation of our company. We are our own long distance van line, we do not subcontract or pass your move on to other companies. When you start with us, you end with us. We realize moving can be a stressful time; with our professional movers, we deliver what others promise.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Surf Management Inc.
Phone: (310) 533-590
Surf Management, Inc. has a large portfolio of buildings available for lease for office, high-tech, warehouse, industrial, retail, automotive, and self-storage uses. The buildings we own and manage are located in the cities of Torrance, Carson, Lakewood, Signal Hill, Gardena, Harbor City and Redondo Beach, California.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
Phone: (424) 340-0800
Cowork South Bay is the ONLY coworking space in Torrance. We are looking for some great folks to come in and join us in our 2,800 sq ft facility. We have flex desks, dedicated desks, conference room and classroom facilities. We are equipped with 500/500mbps redundant internet, HD (10ft!!) screens with TWC HD TV (HBO) and all the gourmet coffee you can safely consume.
- Fast High-Speed Internet
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Three Collaboration Lounges
- Available Conference Room
- Classroom / Event Space
- Multimedia Projectors with Full A/V Hookups
- Shared Kitchen Area
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Phone: (310) 265-3200
Since November 23, 1907, Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach has grown slowly and safely, helping it earn its reputation as one of the strongest banks in California. At a time when the instability of the market caused great unease among investors, founder C.J. Walker solidified the credibility of the family name by reassuring frightened depositors that their money was safe. His commitment to upholding integrity at a critical time has been the driving force behind the Walker family and their commitment to safeguarding customers’ money. Over time, the bank became larger and more diverse, building branches throughout the Long Beach and South Bay areas as well as Orange County, but the Walkers ensured that their relationships with employees remained at a personal level. To work at F&M–no matter how big it became–was to enter into a family.
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Personal and Business Loans
Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (310) 540-5858
Founded in 1913, the Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce leads the way as the premier business organization in the Los Angeles South Bay, with members spanning all industries. The Chamber serves small businesses and large corporations alike. Membership in the Chamber provides unparalleled opportunities to connect with peers, current and prospective clients, and partners up and down our supply chains. The Torrance Area Chamber stands out as the area’s premier business-enabling and business-advocacy organization.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Torrance to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!