Request A FREE quote
BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA, ARNOLD’S WORKS NATIONWIDE And IS A LEADER in Providing NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN and around Syracuse, NY.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Syracuse, NY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Syracuse, Oneida, Cortland, and Cicero, Arnold’s has you covered in “The ‘Cuse!”
WE’RE NOT Office Depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Syracuse, NY and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
Lincoln Moving & Storage
Phone: (866) 939-1803
If you’re planning a household or business relocation to Syracuse, look no further than the professional Syracuse movers at Lincoln Moving & Storage! Since 1914, our team has simplified residential and commercial moves. Though we started off with a single horse and wagon, our dedication to quality service and customer satisfaction has allowed us to expand to Buffalo and Tampa. Today we’re a BBB-accredited business with access to some of the most advanced moving technologies in the industry.
Unlike many other Syracuse moving companies, Lincoln Moving & Storage can offer you a full range of services. Not only do we excel in home and office moves, but also in corporate and employee relocations, furniture installation, trade show moving, secure shredding and much more. Whatever your requirements are, trust that our qualified team of drivers, packers, Move Coordinators, and storage personnel can provide you with a seamless, hassle-free move
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Phone: (315) 299-6292
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, The Icon Companies offer a full line of real estate services including brokerage, tenant & buyer representation, property management, and consulting. Icon’s agents have extensive market knowledge and experience, allowing us to provide the most efficient and professional real estate solutions for our clients.
We believe it’s important to provide our clients with “Quality AND Quantity” by offering solutions to satisfy the widest range of client needs without compromising the premium level of service and results. This is possible through the synergistic effects of Icon’s exclusive team, a network of skilled industry specialists and affinity partnerships.
- Property Management
Phone: (630) 854-1607
Coworking is about building a network of independent workers, entrepreneurs and freelancers. It’s not just renting a desk and wifi, it’s about being tapped into the local business scene without being tied to a private office or cubicle. While we do offer wifi, coffee, and a place to work, the space itself is designed to encourage organic collaboration between businesses and to inspire coworkers to be more creative.
- Secure Access to the building and the space itself
- Kitchen area with fridge, ice maker, sink and microwave
- Free coffee every day
- Conference room that can be reserved for client or group meetings
- Large “Arena” space that can be reserved for training or presentations
- Free Wifi
- Networked Printers
- Comfortable lounge areas with armchairs and sofas
- Ergonomic furniture at workstations
Phone: (315) 475-1268
NBT Bank is an independent, community bank based in Norwich, N.Y. We trace our roots back to 1856 when a group of business leaders in Norwich saw a need for additional banking resources in the community and came together to form a bank. We have a proud heritage of building long-term financial relationships with individuals, businesses and organizations, agricultural operations and local governments.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Wealth Management
- Credit Cards
Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (315) 470-1800
The Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in Central New York. Although the Chamber began back in 1889 as a way to offer business assistance and development programs to local businesses, this is not the same Chamber that began so many years ago. Today, the Chamber is an icon in the Syracuse business community, leading the way in everything from government relations and lobbying to creating economic growth in our region. We are a driving force for economic vitality and high quality of life in the Central New York community. We are a broad-based association representing more than 2200 businesses of all sizes and from virtually every industry and profession in our area. Our members are business owners who realize that, through the Chamber, they can accomplish collectively what they cannot accomplish individually while enhancing their credibility as a viable member of the business community.
- Networking Events
- Educational Events
- Legislative Advocacy
- Free Advertising Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Syracuse to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!