Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Sunnyvale, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Sunnyvale, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and San Jose, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Silicon Valley!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Sunnyvale, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Everest Moving & Storage
Phone: (408) 828-8191
Everest Moving focuses on customer satisfaction with attention given to organization, proper techniques, as well as having quick and efficient workers. Starting from the time you book, we have an open communication of what to expect the day of your move.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Biagini Properties, Inc.
Phone: (408) 331-2300
Biagini Properties, Inc. has been in the business of leasing, managing and developing retail commercial properties since 1976. With over three decades of experience, Biagini Properties, Inc. has earned a reputation as the San Francisco Bay Area’s leading expert in retail commercial properties.
- Property Management
The Satellite Sunnyvale
Phone: (408) 675-9600
The Satellite Centers is developing a network of comfortable, connected, professional workspaces, office spaces, and coworking spaces near Silicon Valley — for everyone from telecommuters to solopreneurs to consultants, therapists, salespeople, and startups.
- WiFi broadband Internet,
- Conference Rooms
- Break area equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Fully stocked with free coffee, tea, and filtered water.
- Print / Copy / Fax
First Republic Bank
Phone: (408) 733-8881
Founded in 1985, First Republic and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking, and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. First Republic specializes in delivering exceptional, relationship-based service, with a solid commitment to responsiveness and action. Services are offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Palm Beach, Boston, Greenwich, and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans.
- Personal Checking & Savings
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Wealth Management
Sunnyvale Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (408) 736-4971
The Sunnyvale Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping local companies grow their business by taking the lead in programs and efforts that help strengthen the local economy and make our community a great place to do business. We represent the interests of business to the government by speaking out on local, regional, state, and national issues impacting our community. Our highest priority will be keeping the city focused on the downtown redevelopment and the impact on our downtown businesses.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
- Mentor Program
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Sunnyvale to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!