Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Springfield, MO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Springfield, MO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Springfield, Nixa, Republic, Strafford, and Ozark, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Queen City of the Ozarks!”
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Springfield, MO and across the nation.
These local companies have your back when it comes to your business needs!
My Movers Moving & Storage
Phone: (417) 882-6683
My Movers Moving and Storage was established by the Pearson Family in 2007. They chose to open their business in Springfield, Missouri and based My Movers’ service on family oriented values shared throughout the beautiful Ozarks.
Brad and Trish bring over 50 years experience in the moving industry to My Movers Moving and Storage. Each move benefits from that experience making a “smooth move” your reality.
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- Residential and Commercial
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Loading and Unloading Labor
- Storage- Secure and Climate Controlled
- Packing Supples
Carol Jones Realtor
Phone: (417) 883-6666
When Carol Jones, REALTORS is part of your real estate experience, we bring along with us the resources and organizational strength of some pretty serious powerhouses. Go ahead – look up Home Services of America. And then look up Berkshire Hathaway.
Some people in real estate like to say ‘innovation’ a lot, and some of them even believe in it. But few have the resources and commitment to make it happen. We do.
- Buying a Home
- Selling a Home
- Home Warranty
Phone: (417) 872-7468
Originate is based on the idea that individuals can work together in a shared space to create a community of people that come together and provide support, guidance, knowledge and feedback. Members enjoy the privacy of their own work area but are in a space that fosters creative work
- Complete Workspace
- Great Events
- The Kitchen Sink
- Professional Conference Rooms
- Small Group Meetings
- Casual Meeting Space
- Fully Equipped – 14 Guests, Large Display, White Board, and Video Conferencing
Phone: (417) 877-2020
OakStar Bank was formed by thirty-eight local Southwest Missouri investors in 2005. The focus of this group was to create a unique banking experience. To carry out this focus, the original investor group partnered with the founding board of directors to design the most unique bank building and service experience around.
The OakStar experience is unique, much like our name. The combination of the oak leaf which symbolizes strength, beauty, protection, and longevity with the star symbolizing vision, brightness, and the view of the big picture accurately reflects our mission of service to you. As a locally owned community bank, all of our decisions are made right here where we live. The way it should be.
- Personal Banking
- Private Banking
- Business Banking
Springfield Area Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (417) 862-5567
The mission of the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce is to serve as the principal advocate for business in partnership with the community; support and assist existing businesses; act as the primary catalyst in promoting the economic health of the Springfield area, stimulating jobs and improving the quality of life.
- Ribbon Cutting
- Business After Hours
- Events and Networking
- Professional Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Springfield to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!