Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Springfield, MA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Springfield, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Springfield, Chicapee, Longmeadow, and Wilbraham, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hoop City!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Springfield, MA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Sitterly Moving & Storage
Phone: (800) 533-1171
Roger Sitterly and Son, Inc., operating from offices in Springfield, Northampton, and Deerfield, has grown to become one of the primary service providers for the many academic institutions of Western and Central Massachusetts. This tradition started with the relocation of the University of Massachusetts’ Library in 1971. This move, the first of over two hundred library relocations which have since been performed by Roger Sitterly and Son, Inc., required fifty men for two shifts a day over a period of three weeks. The success of this relocation of over one million volumes was not only the building block of our library moving division, but the catalyst for Rod to expand this division to also provide museum, office, industrial, and high value product moving services.
Today, Roger Sitterly and Son, Inc., despite enjoying a strong reputation for providing superior quality service and holding a major share of the Western Massachusetts moving services market, is constantly updating its equipment and technology while embracing the most innovative techniques being employed in the industry at the present time. Our dedication to quality and efficient service, at a fair and reasonable price, is our number one commitment to our customers.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Phone: (413) 781-0066
Building for building, Colebrook Realty Services, Inc. has more commercial real estate experience than virtually any other firm in western Massachusetts or northern Connecticut. We work with clients throughout the country to broker, manage or oversee the development of properties in western New England.
Established in 1973 as the real estate development arm of SIS Bank, Colebrook was purchased by senior management in 1998. Today, Colebrook is a privately owned, full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts with offices in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- Property Management
Phone: (866) 677-1073
CoWork Springfield’s mission is to build a diverse peer support network of entrepreneurs in the Pioneer Valley and our vision is to offer access to professional and modern coworking spaces where entrepreneurs can Connect, Create, and Collaborate.
CoWork Springfield offers maximum flexibility with no long-term contracts and unlimited access to networking events, workshops, and best of all, a variety of workspace options to choose from — small office, a reserved desk, or open seating.
- Coffee, tea, and water and access to shared kitchen equipped with refrigerator and microwave
- Secured access to facility with electronic key card
- Use of shared copier, fax, and printer
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Access to meeting rooms and conference rooms
- Free Parking at the Scibelli Enterprise Center location. Discounted Parking for theTechSpring location
Phone: (413) 523-7900
Berkshire Bank is America’s Most Exciting Bank, because of our People, Attitude, and Energy.
For over 165 years, Berkshire Bank has delivered excellent service and performance.
As customers of Berkshire Bank, you have access to our network of financial services across our lines of business including, banking, insurance, and wealth management.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Wealth Management
Springfield Regional Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (413) 787-1555
The Springfield Regional Chamber has been taking care of business for more than a century. Over that time, the Chamber’s core mission has remained constant: to promote, support and enhance the economic health of the business community and the region. The Springfield Regional Chamber brings a regional approach to the value of networking, economic development and business development to industry of all sizes and types.
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Springfield to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!