Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Springfield, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Springfield, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Springfield, Sherman, and Chatham Arnold’s has you covered in “The Land of Lincoln!”
We’re Not Selling one cubicle or one chair, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Springfield, IL and across the nation.
Let these local companies elevate you to the top in the land of lincoln!
Underfanger Moving and Storage, Inc., has been a part of the Springfield community since 1888. Tom and Karen would like to share their expertise on moving and can help you plan the best move to fit your budget and needs.
- Professional Packing
- Moving Specialist
- Local/Long Distance Moves
- Records Storage
- International Moves
NAI True is a locally owned commercial real estate company focusing on growth and development of the business community. The President, Sam Nichols has been serving the Springfield real estate market for more than 39 years. Our mission is to be Relentless in the Pursuit of Excellence for our clients by adding value to our client’s assets and real estate needs through expert analysis, market knowledge and personalized service.
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Tenant/Owner representation
WHETHER YOU’RE A SOLOPRENEUR, LOBBYIST, OR SMALL BUSINESSPERSON WHO OCCASIONALLY NEEDS PROFESSIONAL WORKSPACE, THE NEW DOWNTOWN CO-WORKING SPACE ON SIXTH STREET HAS THE FLEXIBILITY YOU WANT AND THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO RAMP UP YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
- Access to general working space
- Access to day offices to meet with clients
- Private conference room and offices
- Wired & WiFi internet access
- Shipping/outgoing mail services
- On-site staff Monday-Friday
- On-site scanning, printing
Bank Of Springfield
Whether you want to expand your business, refinance debt, require short-term financing, renovate, or construct a new building, BOS is dedicated to ensuring that qualified businesses have the financial resources needed to prosper.
- Commercial Term Loans
- SBA Loans
- Commercial Lines Of Credit
- Letters Of Credit
- Corporate Credit Cards
At the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, we are focused on transforming the economy of Sangamon County. We represent more than 1,600 organizations that care about the progress of our community. As The Chamber, we see ourselves as conveners, collaborators, catalysts, and most importantly, community advocates.
- Visibility and Access
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Speed Networking
- Money Saving Programs
- Marketing Opportunities
- Event Sponsorships
- Enhanced Credibility and Access
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Springfield to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!