Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR South Bend, in
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around South Bend, IN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near South Bend, Highland, McCutchanville, and Roanoke, Arnold’s has you covered in home of the Leprechaun!
WE’RE NOT wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around South Bend, IN and across the nation.
Let these local companies blast you to the top!
Two Men & A Truck
Phone: (574) 241-0765
Our mission to Move People Forward® drives us to provide the highest level of customer service. This commitment extends to our team members through training and development, and to our local communityst of the best.
Phone: (574) 237-6000
Bradley Company aims to be the premier real estate firm in the Midwest.
– Delivering innovative solutions to our clients and partners.
– Comprised of exceptional, seasoned individuals with impeccable integrity.
– Improving the communities in which we live and do business.
- Capital Markets
- Facility Management
- Maintenance Services
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Real Estate Tax Consulting
Phone: (574) 367-2441
We’re much more than office and coworking space. We’re building community for startups, freelancers, and small businesses.
- Furnished spaces
- Open working area
- High speed WiFi Internet Access
- Color Laser Printer
- Reserving time in a private offices for no extra charge
- Building and work area access 24/7
- No long term commitment
Phone: (574) 237-5220
Our roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Today, KeyCorp is based in Cleveland, Ohio, and we’re one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $135 billion.
We are continuing to grow. KeyCorp and First Niagara Financial Group are joining forces. As of August 1, 2016, we are one company, to be followed by the completion of the merger of KeyBank and First Niagara Bank in mid-October, subject to regulatory approval. When we come together, we’ll be able to better serve you with a footprint that includes 15 states via a network of more than 1,200 branches and more than 1,500 KeyBank ATMs.
ST. Joseph County
Phone: (574) 234-0051
MISSION STATEMENT: Be a catalyst for growth and prosperity for our members and community.
- Increase Credibility
- Gain Visibility
- Receive Savings
- Access Resources
- Market Your Business
- Ribbon Cuttings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from South Bend to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!