Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Sitka, Ak
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Sitka, AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Sitka, Pelican, Yakobi Island, and Tenakee Springs, Arnold’s has you covered in Alaska’s first and oldest city!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Sitka, AK and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Allied Alaska Moving and Storage
Phone: (888) 927-3300
When it comes to Sitka moving companies, we are the Sitka movers who are trusted by the fourth-largest city in Alaska. Whether we are moving one of the 3,000 households or relocating a business, Alaska Allied is the superior provider of residential and commercial moving services. We offer Sitka unmatched relocation and storage services at prices that are cost-effective.
- Residential Movers
- International Movers
- commercial Movers
Phone: (907) 747-5636
Baranof Realty LLC is an independently owned and operated brokerage. Cathy Shaffer, owner and Broker, acquired ownership in 1987, and moved to the present location in the historic Rose Hill Place Building in 1995.
- Remote and Island Properties
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Properties
- Property Management
- Income Properties & Investment Opportunities
Phone: (907) 747-3226
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Business
Greater Sitka Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (907) 747-8604
The Greater Sitka Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and community leaders who promote, support, and facilitate commerce and economic growth in the community.
- Marketing and Visibility
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Sitka to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!