Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Seward, AK
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Seward, AK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Seward, Homer, Kenai ,Seldovia and Soldotna, Arnold’s has you covered on “The Kenai Peninsula!.”
WE’RE NOT Office DePOT, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Seward, AK and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple With Help From Local Companies
Alisons Relcations Inc
Phone: (907) 345-9934
Established in 1998 by Alison McDaniel, Alison’s Relocations became a leader in household goods, office and industrial moving services in Alaska. Our primary focus is household goods transportation between all contiguous states for private, commercial and government shippers and local moving services within the entire state of Alaska where our corporate offices are located. Alison’s provides moving services to and from all points in Alaska including the road system, rail belt, ferry system and the bush utilizing air carriers to all points in the lower 48 via ocean carrier through the Port of Seattle and the Alaska Highway through Great Falls, MT.
- Local and Long Distant Moves
- Office and Industrial
- Corporate Relocation
Seward Real Estate
Phone: (907) 224-3350
Seward Real Estate is a full-service real estate company serving the entire Eastern Kenai Peninsula including Seward, Moose Pass, Cooper Landing and Hope. Our clients benefit from our knowledge and wealth of experience through a complete understanding of the Real Estate market for the Seward area. Whether you are selling, buying or simply investing, We will provide you the very best service every step of the way.
First National Bank Alaska
Phone: (907) 224-4200
For the better part of a century, Alaskan owned and operated First National Bank Alaska has helped neighbors build strong families, homes, and businesses.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Business Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Credit Cards
- Wealth Management
Steward Chamber of Commerce & CVB
Phone: (907) 224-8051
The Chamber of Commerce is the sales force and cheerleader for the Seward community and businesses. We promote our members’ products and services through trade show participation, brochure display, and referrals. The united voice of the Chamber has often proven effective and beneficial to business where a single voice can go unheard.
Over the years, the Seward Chamber of Commerce operations, attitudes and programs have changed to meet the challenges of today. However, one premise remains inviolate, the integral role of involved and concerned citizens to protect and preserve our free enterprise system.
- Brochure Display
- Referral Service
- Business Directory Listing
- Business Advocacy
Beginning to finish, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove the guessing involved in your project and ensure a quick and easy installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE Ahead WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to complete the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Decatur to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!