Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Santa Rosa, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Santa Rosa, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Kenwood, and Rohnert Park, Arnold’s has you covered in “Rose City!”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Santa Rosa, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Careful Moving & Storage
Phone: (877) 803-6154
No matter how big or small a move is, and no matter how far you’re moving, the process should be exciting. Whether your move is local, long distance, cross country or international, utilizing our moving professionals to do the work will ensure your move is a pleasant experience.
Here at Careful Moving & Storage, we believe that you should only experience the excitement, while we take care of the rest!
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
North Bay Commercial Real Estate
Phone: (707) 521-3500
North Bay Commercial is a highly experienced and motivated boutique commercial real estate firm that will help you with a variety of commercial real estate transactions providing a high level of confidentiality and trust that’s rarely possible with a large commercial real estate company.
We offer sales, leasing, management and consultation services. As a CCIM, Dale Dockins provides his clients with a level of service and commitment unmatched by other commercial real estate practitioners.
We value our clients and strive to Add Value to every transaction whether it is Sales, Leasing or Property Management. Each transaction represents integrity without compromise, total confidentiality, and dedication to your needs.
- Property Management
Phone: (866) 506.9583
Exchange Bank’s legacy is one of financial leadership and community support, which we will continue through responsiveness to the needs of our customers and communities. As a public company, we strive for an attractive long-term return for our shareholders, act as a responsible community citizen and demonstrate leadership in local business and community circles. We support our communities with our money, time and talent.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Small Business Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Loans
- Wealth Management
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (707) 545-1414
The Santa Rosa Metro Chamber is the core of our community where businesses, individuals, and resources come together. Through our collaboration, we can achieve more for the region than any individual or organization could do alone.
The Chamber responds to the diverse needs of our business community in a myriad of ways. For our members, we focus on creating new business opportunities, connections, and growth. In the community, we are proponents of business in every arena, including political advocacy and action. The result is a multifaceted approach that produces targeted, impactful solution
- Networking Events
- Legislative/Political Advocacy
- Education Events
- Mentor Program
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Santa Rosa to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!