Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Santa Barbara, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Santa Barbara, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Santa Barbara, Hope Ranch, Montecito, and Mission Canyon, Arnold’s has you covered! And yes, we love guacamole!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Santa Barbara, CA and across the nation.
for help with your move, check out these local resources!
Phone: (805) 845-6600
From our inception in 2007, Movegreen has aimed to innovate the moving and storage business. Our mission is to minimize obsolete and wasteful practices within the industry. We start by operating our trucks on bio diesel and using hybrid company cars. We provide custom boxes made of post consumer recycled materials as well as cardboard free packing options. All of our clients receive paperless quotes and receipts. We also plant 10 trees with every move through our partnership with Trees For The Future. We strive to be an active part of our community and associate with many of Santa Barbara’s finest Non-Profit organizations.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
Hayes Commercial Group
Phone: (805) 563-2111
Hayes Commercial Group provides leasing, sales, and investment services for all commercial property types. We have earned a reputation for integrity and results by combining our expertise with a team focus.
- Property Management
Phone: (805) 284-0078
Our community helps entrepreneurs and businesses consider the social and environmental impact of their business practices, while also pushing philanthropists and non-profits to become self-sustaining through collaboration and more efficient business models.
- Blazing Fast Wi- Fi
- Outdoor Patio & Lounge
- Educational Programs
- Snacks & Drinks
- Networking Events
- Office Amenities
Phone: (866) 526-0238
We are committed to communicating openly and honestly to our clients throughout the funding process, while we educate and empower our clients so that they can make informed financing decisions for their company. We believe in providing our clients with complete transparency throughout the funding process, and we take pride in steering our clients towards the healthiest and most responsible commercial financing solutions.
- Term Loans
- Asset Based Loans
- Business Line Of Credit
- Alternative Loans
- Bridge Financing
- Factoring and AR Financing
- Equipment Loans
- Business Cash Advance
The Chamber of the Santa Barbara Region
To enhance and promote the regional economic environment through support of our members and collaboration with business, government and community resources.
- Discounts on Insurance
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Santa Barbara to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!