Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR San Jose, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around San Jose, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near San Jose and Morgan Hill, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Capital of Silicon Valley!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around San Jose, CA and across the nation.
make the whole process simple with help from local companies
NOR-CAL Moving Services
Phone: (510) 371-4942
NOR-CAL Moving Services seamlessly relocates small start-ups and large firms all throughout San Francisco. Commercial moving is streamlined and productive with NOR-CAL Moving Services, as we provide labor-saving techniques at competitive rates, minimizing downtime and containing costs throughout the move.
- Full service movers
- Packing and unpacking services
- Electronic Hardware Recycling
- Receiving, delivery, and new furniture installations
- Design and space planning services
Phone: (415) 268-2200
We focus exclusively on commercial properties: office, industrial, retail, multi-family and land. TRI maintains significant market presence in San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, Roseville and Rocklin, with advisors serving every major market and sub-market in the region. In every discipline, in every market — we’re exceptionally well positioned to gather and analyze market data and trends, empowering our clients with informed decision making.
- Acquisition and disposition of investment and owner/user properties
- Landlord representation and property marketing
- Tenant representation
- Site selection
- Consulting services
- Commercial and multifamily property management
Phone: (415) 626-6406
PARISOMA is a coworking space that hosts 120+ entrepreneurs and freelancers. We support their growth through classes, events and partnerships. Founded and managed by the innovation agency FABERNOVEL, our vast community of alumni, mentors and partner organizations makes us the destination for the tech, design and entrepreneurship scene in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Open spaces, dedicated desk, or private offices
- Classes and workshops
- Community events
Phone: (866) 299-8173
We help our clients get a foothold and get ahead. We help them join the financial mainstream. We achieve this by lending a helping hand, through our award-winning approach that includes financial education, microfinance loans, and microsavings accounts.
- Opportunity loans up to $20,000
- Small business loans up to $100,000
- Equipment and vehicle loans
- EasyPay loans
Golden Gate Business Association
Phone: (415) 362-4422
Founded in 1974, the Golden Gate Business Association (GGBA) is the nation’s first LGBT Chamber of Commerce and the first business organization founded by LGBT entrepreneurs. With members who live and do business across San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Marin counties, and beyond, GGBA proudly serves as the voice for the San Francisco / Bay Area’s LGBT business community.
- Network with other business professionals in the Bay area
- Events for members
- Connect with other members
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from San Jose to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!