Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Salina, KS
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Salina to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Salina, Abilene, Lincoln and Lindsborg, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Swans!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Salina and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Meier’s Moving & Storage
Phone: (785) 825-2533
You’ll experience first hand what thousands of Meier’s customers have … true customer service. Moving is much more than packing and loading. It’s preserving family heirlooms, precious items and special moments. We’ll deliver all the comforts and necessities of home – on time and intact. You can rest assured we will do everything possible to provide the highest level of care.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Commercial Moves
Phone: (785) 493-8500
We focus on our clients short term and long term goals when approaching the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate including retail, industrial, office, multi-family and land. Whether you are looking to lease retail space, expand your existing facility or purchase an investment asset we will help find the property to best suit your unique needs.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
Phone: (855) 825-4321
There are few things more important in money and banking than dealing with people you know. For nearly one hundred years, Bank VI has been serving the people of central Kansas (formerly known as Citizens State Bank) and we’re still going strong. At Bank VI, we’re your neighbor and friend. We are committed to the concepts of community, caring and outreach— because we were founded upon character, integrity and trust. We believe in honesty, reliability, and doing what we’re supposed to do— in all of our interactions with clients.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
- CDs and IRAs
Salina Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (785) 827-9301
The Salina Area Chamber of Commerce was organized in 1911. It is a not-for-profit state voluntary chartered organization of business, industry, professional men and women and individuals working together to build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life. More than 1,200 firms, representing about 1,450 members, make up the Chamber’s membership. Simply stated, the Chamber is business, professional, and individual people working together to make the Salina community a better place to live and work.
- Economic Development
- Networking Events
- Leadership Development
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Salina to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!