Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Rio Rancho, NM
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rio Rancho, NM to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Rio Rancho, Corrales, North Valley, and Bernalillo, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City of Vision!”
WE’RE NOT k-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rio Rancho, NM and across the nation.
Get your business needs met by local companies!
Two Men & A Truck
Phone: (506) 672-5305
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® of Albuquerque has provided more than 30 years of combined experience within the moving industry to our local area. Franchisee Eric Misic easily exemplifies just one of several franchisees that started as a frontline employee years ago and through dedication and training, has become a successful franchisee. Since opening August 2007, we have grown to 10 operating trucks and completed over 18,000 moves.
- Boxes and Supplies
Phone: (505) 883-7676
Mission: Through a culture of service excellence
- Brokerage Landlord Representation
- Investment Services
- Property marketing
- Real Estate Management Services
- Valutaion Advisory Services
- Project Management
Fat Pipe ABQ
Phone: (505) 227-8802
The philosophy behind FatPipe ABQ centers on entrepreneurial collaboration. The best place for that to happen? A location where like-minded people can focus on ideas, not the everyday back-office details of running a business. Our 9,000-square-foot facility, in the sought-after Lofts at Albuquerque High Courtyard, comes ready-made with furniture, multi-media equipment, IT infrastructure, and a 300 MBS “fat pipe” to the Internet. We also offer mentoring opportunities and can help connect your business to investors and potential partners. All at an affordable price, with lower rent available in some cases in return for equity. Don’t waste time and energy trying to put these resources together yourself. Instead, tap into FatPipe ABQ.
- 300 MBS Up/Down Connection
- Private and Open Meeting Spaces
- Numerous Alternative Tramsportation Options
- Presentiation Areas and Equipment
- Dedicated Member Wifi
- Kitchen and Freezer
- Private Phone Booth
Bank Of America
Phone: (505) 282-3800
At Bank of America, our purpose is to help connect our customers and clients to what matters most to them. Every day, we’re proud to partner with 47 million individuals, businesses, and communities, bringing them our skills and expertise to help make their financial lives better.
- Small Business
- Wealth Management
- Business and Institutions
Rio Rancho Regional Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (505) 892-1533
Our Mission: We promote commerce by providing leadership, education and value to member
- Educational and Networking Opportunities
- Advertising and Marketing
- Post Promotion Coupons
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremonies
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rio Rancho to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!