Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Richmond, VA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Richmond, VA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Richmond, Mechanicsville, and Glen Allen, Arnold’s has you covered in the River City!
WE’RE NOT Wal-mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Richmond, VA and across the nation.
Let These Local Companies Help Your Business Settle And Grow!
Richmond Commercial Moving & Warehouse
At RCS, we know that you don’t move your offices every day. We also fully understand how critical Moving Day is to ensuring that your business is up and running again as quickly and efficiently as possible.That’s why it’s so important you rely on a commercial moving company who has the experience, expertise and reputation of responsiveness, reliability and ease-of-use of RCS Commercial Moving
- Office Moving
- Data center moves
- Commercial asset storage
- Document Storage
- Move Planning
Cushman & Wakefield – ThalHimer
Experience and knowledge have made the results-oriented team at Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer the region’s leading commercial real estate firm. Our purpose is to drive client value by delivering the right real estate solution
- Industrial services
- Office services
- Retail services
- Capital markets
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Occupier services
- Property management
- Hospitality Services
- Multifamily Advisory Group
- Construction Services
Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
The Virginia Small Business Financing Authority (VSBFA) is the Commonwealth of Virginia’s economic development and business financing arm. We help banks make loans to businesses that can demonstrate repayment ability.
- SSBCI Cash Collateral Program
- Economic Development Loan Fund
- Loan Guaranty Program
- SSBCI Virginia Capital Access Program
- Small Business Microloan Program
- Environmental Compliance Assistance Fund
The Metropolitan Business League
The Metropolitan Business League (MBL) is a non-profit, membership-based business association that creates business connections in Central Virginia. For over 40 years we have fostered business development and expansion for small, women- and minority-owned businesses. We make every effort to fully understand each enterprise and the factors critical to its long term success.
- Business counseling
- Connect with other businesses in MBL
- Admission to events
- Larger businesses are eligible for enhanced health insurance benefits
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Richmond to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!