Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Raleigh, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Raleigh, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Raleigh, Garner, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Durham, and Wake Forest, Arnold’s has you covered in the city of oaks!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Raleigh, NC and across the nation.
Let these local companies help you with your diversified business needs!
Daniel’s Moving Company
Daniel’s Moving & Storage is a ProMover- and BBB-accredited company with decades of industry experience behind it. As Raleigh movers we can handle any of your local relocation needs. As a dedicated agent for Atlas Van Lines, Daniel’s can also help you move your home and/or office across the country or around the world.
- Electronics and computer moving
- Furniture and equipment storage
- Full service packing
- Unpacking and clean up
- Online shipment tracking
- Short and long term storage
- Floor and furniture protection
TradeMark Properties delivers exceptional client-focused results across all commercial property types and service lines. Our professionals provide clients with best-in-class service that maximizes value for your business or investment strategies.
- Sales and investment
- Special asset solutions
- Marketing consulting
- Property management
- Residential services
- Association management
Anchored on downtown’s marquee Fayetteville Street, this location is home to premier code school, the Iron Yard Code Academy. AU Startups from Durham have access to this space’s conference rooms, kitchen area, and coffee bar.
- Coworking spaces
- Shared conference rooms
- Community events
- Google for entrepreneurs tech hub amenities
- Access to all locations
- Flexible lease terms
Economic Development Partnership Of North Carolina
Whether you want to start a business, grow a business or learn more about how North Carolina can help your business Thrive, you are in the right place. Read more about our financing and capital as well as our licensing and permitting or let us help point you in the right direction to the answers you need.
- Loans and financing for businesses in North Carolina
- Assistance in starting or growing your business
- Assistance in obtaining and maintaining necessary licenses and permits
- Business planning
- Minority owned business assistance
Business And Professional Women Raleigh
To achieve equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education, and information. Locally, we strive to support and educate women in business; make a significant contribution to our community while benefiting our members with educational programs and a variety of networking opportunities.
- Connect with a group of local women who support one another’s professional efforts
- Access to free and discounted events and resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Raleigh to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!