Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Racine, WI
Full service, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Racine, WI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for new office cubicles, used office cubicles, or open plan office furniture near Racine, Sturtevant, Mt.Pleasant, and Wind Point, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Belle City of the Lakes!”
We’re Not K-Mart, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Racine, WI and across the nation.
We Trust These Local Companies to Help You With Your Move!
Phone: (262) 631-5680
Serving Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Chicago, all 48 states and Canada. We are proud to be one of the few independent professional moving companies in the country. Because every move is unique, our independent status allows us to provide custom-designed moving solutions for every individual need.
The employees who wear the Merchants uniform are dedicated, full-time professionals, not owner operators. Since we rely on our own employees, we maintain “total control” of your household goods. This “total control” means your household goods will be handled by professional movers from beginning to end and it’s the reason corporate clients depend on the professionals at Merchants for their transferees.
- Commercial Real Estate Moves
- Real Estate Moves
Phone: (262) 994-2535
John A. Horning’s mission to establish Wisconsin’s premier real estate company began in 1946 under the name Wauwatosa Realty. Conducting business within his home office, Horning sought to provide his clients with exemplary customer service that extended beyond a transaction. He looked to instill a familial relationship with each customer, imparting Midwestern values of hard-work and dedication.
- Home Financing
- Title and Closing Services
- Relocation and Corporate Services
- Real Estate School
- Insurance Services
- Home-Related Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Warranty Coverage
- Property Management
- Rental Services
Phone: (262) 637-4481
Because of engaged family-ownership, strong values and committed associates, you can expect Johnson Bank to be here for generations to come – providing expert advice to meet a lifetime’s worth of evolving financial needs in banking, wealth and insurance.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
Racing Area MFR-Commerce Inc.
Phone: (262) 634-1931
RAMAC is Racine’s Business Champion serving as a voice representing the common interests of every organization in Racine – small and large, industrial and retail, for profit and nonprofit. In support of its broad and diverse membership base, RAMAC offers a variety of pro-business and pro-community programs and initiatives. These programs aim to improve the business climate and vitality of the greater Racine area.
- Talent Development
- Business Development
It only takes three simple steps when working with arnold’s:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Racine to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!