Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Quincy, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Quincy, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Quincy, Milton, Braintree, and Weymouth, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Birthplace of John Adams!”
We’re Not staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Quincy, MA and across the nation.
Allow these local companies to assist you!
Bunker Hill Moving Company
With over a decade of experience, Bunker Hill Moving Company are the professionals to call when you want it done right and on time. We are family owned and operated, with our own fleet of well-maintained trucks located in Quincy MA.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Free estimates
- Fully insured and licensed
Sean Kenealy is president and owner of Key Realty, a family-run commercial real estate firm founded in 1974. The Quincy-based company offers commercial real-estate sales, leasing, and consulting services on the South Shore and in greater Boston.
- Sales & Leasing
- Client Representation
- Consulting Services
- Investment Sales
- Market Research
- Feasibility Sales
Quincy Center for Innovation
The Quincy Center for Innovation (QCI) is a unique co-operative work environment located just 7 miles south of Boston. It is the ideal environment for co-working and collaboration, supporting start-ups and early phase companies. It was formed in 2013 as a strategic partnership between the Quincy Chamber of Commerce, Quincy 2000 Collaborative, Eastern Nazarene College, South Shore Innovation and the City of Quincy.
- Creative workspace
- WiFi Access
- Multimedia Conference Rooms
- Kitchen Facilities
We aim to make your banking life easier by providing convenient and smart ways to spend, save, and manage your money – from basic checking and savings accounts to comprehensive financial solutions.
- Small Business Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage
- Small Business Lines of Credit
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Equipment/Vehicle Financing
Quincy Chamber of Commerce
The Quincy Chamber of Commerce was established in January 2010 as a partnership between two long-standing Quincy organizations: Quincy 2000 Collaborative and Discover Quincy. The mission of the Quincy Chamber of Commerce is to support economic growth through numerous business development and tourism initiatives.
- Co-Operative Advertising
- Marketing Programs
- Sponsorship Initiatives
- Business Directories
- Networking Programs
- Resource Guides
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Quincy to Philadelphia!