Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Providence, RI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Providence, RI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Providence, Pawtucket, Seekonk, Johnston, and Cranston, Arnold’s has you covered in the Creative Capital!
WE’RE NOT Wal-Mart, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Providence, RI and across the nation.
Get Assistance From These Local Companies!
Gentle Giant Moving Company
Gentle Giant Moving Company is an award winning moving company with more than 30 years of experience offering the highest quality moving, storage facilities, and packing for moving. Our team of more than 200 competent, caring movers and moving specialists provide professional moving services to more than 10,000 customers each year.
- Short and long distance moves
- Office relocation
- Experienced experts
- Packing and storage
MG Commercial Real Estate, one of the leading and most respected firms in its market, is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage company. We sell and lease commercial real estate, and consult for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, individuals, investors and institutions in Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts.
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Investor representation, property search and consulting
- Lease renewal, expansions, and buyout
- 1031 tax free exchanges
- Commercial real estate consulting
The Hive is collaborative, community-based coworking facility in Southern Rhode Island at the Lafayette Mills complex in North Kingstown.
- Coworking spaces
- Collaboration spaces
- Private offices
- Events for members
Commerce Rhode Island
At the Commerce Corporation, we recognize the significance of our small business sector, and more specifically, work closely with the micro-businesses (between 1-4 employees) among them. We know that these firms are innovators creating new ideas, processes, and technologies to deliver better products and services – they are the companies that are injecting new life into Rhode Island’s economy.
- Business planning
- Small business loans
- Startup assistance
- Workforce development
- Support for expansion and relocation of Rhode Island businesses
- Tax incentive assistance
Small Business Association
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses.
- Financial assistance for new and existing businesses
- Counseling, advice, and information on running and starting a business
- Business assistance for minority owned businesses
- Loan programs for businesses involved in international trade
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Providence to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!