Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Pittsburgh, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pittsburgh, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Pittsburgh, Penn Hills, Robinson Township, Mt. Lebanon, Homestead, and West Mifflin, Arnold’s has you covered in Steel City!
WE’RE NOT office depot, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pittsburgh, PA and across the nation.
These Local Companies are standing by to assist you in any of your business needs!
Kissel Moving & Storage
Kissel Moving & Storage is a comprehensive commercial moving company. This means that we will help pack and unpack the things within a company’s workspace. Having this type of help means that the business owner will not have to lift a finger to get the company moved. Focusing on building business in a new area should be the main objective when a company moves to a different location. The team at Kissel Moving & Storage will help the business owner save the time they need by providing them with comprehensive moving services.
- Commercial moving and packing services
- Short and long distance moves
Pennsylvania Commercial Management Services Inc.
A dynamic and versatile real estate company specializing in meeting the needs of industrial and commercial clients at virtually any point in the real estate development process
- Brokerage and financing
- Property management and leasing
- Acquisition and sales
- Commercial construction
Revv is a member driven community of technology startup companies, located in the heart of Pittsburgh’s awesome Oakland neighborhood. Our facilities offer centrally located, affordable and productive work environments for early stage companies that need to move fast without breaking the bank. We offer all-inclusive monthly leases, as well as connections to resources that save time and money, so that you can focus on building product, attracting customers and growing your business
- Coworking space
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Event spaces
- Shared lounge and kitchen
Pittsburgh Small Business Association
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.
- Assists in the starting stages of opening a business
- Mentoring for running a business
- Small business loans
- Educational resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pittsburgh to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!