Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Philadelphia, PA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Philadelphia, PA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Cherry Hill, Chester, and Wayne, Arnold’s has you covered in the “city of brotherly love!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Philadelphia, PA and across the nation.
Let these local companies help you in your growing business demands!
Isaac’s Moving & Storage
Isaac’s Moving and Storage is one of the most trusted moving companies in the country with offices and storage facilities in Boston, Philadelphia, & Houston. At Isaac’s Moving and Storage we still believe in our founding principles: integrity, industry expertise, and old-fashioned hard work. We love what we do and our passion for moving is reflected in our attention to the smallest details and the care we give to each and every piece we move.
- Long Distance
- Short Distance
The Flynn Company
The Flynn Company is a full-service Commercial Real Estate firm in the Greater Philadelphia area offering its clients a wide range of in-house capabilities, with particular expertise in leasing and sales, accounting and property management, construction and advisory services.
- Investment Sales
- Property Management
CityCoHo is a coworking business, partnered with the Sustainability Nexus and focused on providing extraordinary shared space to extraordinary emerging communities. Committed to delivering the ultimate coworking environment and experience, CityCoHo is creating the new standard, raising the bar. Located at 2401 Walnut Street in the heart of center city Philadelphia in a building targeting double LEED platinum certifications (building Core & Shell and Commercial Interiors), CityCoHo strives to provide the optimal combination of sustainability, amenities, comfort, technology, community, and fun—all in a setting designed to foster and promote individual well-being and success.
- Conference Rooms
- Environmental friendly facility
- Green Roof
- Free Wifi
- Modern facility
Ally Corporate Finance is one of the most trusted sources of capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies. Creativity, speed and experience are key reasons for our success. We provide financing for buyouts, acquisitions, recapitalizations, growth strategies and corporate restructuring.
- Asset Based Loans
- Cash Flow Financing
- Unitranche Financing
JAB Design Group
Phone – 610-949-0487
Joe Berkowitz knows the business of Interior Design. It’s about personality and he’s got that in spades. He loves the people he meets, that each project is a chance to do something new and traveling to new locations to design homes. This designer has an amazing sense of cool, even though he juggles 50 jobs at one time, logging in more hours a week than most surgeons, but enjoying every minute. In 27 years, he has always worked for himself and relies on his staff to keep each project running with precision.
- Complete Interior Design
- Full Accessories Selection
- Theater Design
- Arhitectural Consultation & Design
- Blueprint Consultations
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Lighting Consultation
- Art Selection
- Custom Designed Cabinetry
- Custom Upholstery
- Medley of Styles
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for a chauffeur from Philadelphia to visit our showroom in Bridgeport!