Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Peoria, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Peoria to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Peoria, Sun City, Surprise, Youngtown, and Glendale, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Jewel of the Desert!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Peoria and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Phone: (602) 595-1337
Here at Family Movers we are motivated to pursue customer satisfaction on a daily basis, if you’re not happy neither are we. Our mission is to provide our customers with a remarkable moving experience, one family at a time. We are the M.V.P’s (Movers of Valuable Possessions) in the business.
- Local Moves
- Commercial Moves
De Rito Partners
Phone: (480) 834-8500
De Rito Partners is structured into five entities. Established in 1992, De Rito Partners, Inc. has grown to become one of the largest brokerage firms in Arizona specializing in retail. The company offers full-service retail brokerage operations, property leasing, sales, and tenant representation. The company has 20 seasoned brokers exclusively representing more than 180 shopping center owners and 60 national and local retailers. The company was voted #1 Retail Brokerage Firm by readers of Ranking Arizona: The Best of Arizona Business 2015, and is also the exclusive Arizona member of Retail Brokers Network, a national real estate powerhouse composed of the foremost retail brokerage firms in the U.S.
- Brokerage services
- Property Management
Phone: (623) 979-1999
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and this combination of size and private ownership provides our customers with a special brand of banking. MidFirst Bank competes effectively with larger banks in terms of products and services but provides customers the service and flexibility of a community bank.
MidFirst Bank offers a full range of personal, commercial, trust, private banking, and mortgage banking products and services. MidFirst is a strong commercial real estate lender and a major servicer of mortgage loans nationally.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
Peoria Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (623) 979-3601
The Peoria Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for business, encouraging the entrepreneurial spirit while proudly displaying our patriotism and promoting our diverse community with honor and integrity. When consumers find out that a company is involved with its local chamber, they are 19% more likely to think favorably of that company*. How many other ways can you increase your company’s image by nearly 20% just by being a member of the Peoria Chamber?
Plus, consumers are 12% more likely to believe your products stack up better than your competition*…just because you’re a member of the Chamber.
Consumers tell us that if a small business is a member of its local chamber, the business enjoys a 44% increase in its consumer favorability rating.
- Economic Development
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Seminars and Workshops
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Peoria to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!