Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Owensboro, KY
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Owensboro, KY to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles Owensboro, Philpot, Masonville, and Stanley, Arnold’s has you covered in Festival City!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Owensboro, KY and across the nation.
Let these local companies have your business’s back!
Phone: (270) 925-5794
In 2011, Kentucky lifelong resident Barrett L. Young purchased Rivertown Moving and Storage and formed Big O’ Movers LLC with the purpose of providing the best service possible. Big O’ Movers has expanded with locations in Owensboro and Bowling Green, KY serving the Western Kentucky region. Big O’ Movers offers residential, commercial and light industrial moves as well as a wide range of storage options to make sure all of your moving needs are met.
Phone: (270) 689-1717
Alliance is a niche auction and commercial brokerage company specializing in successful transactions for over 38 years.
- Real Estate
First Security Bank
Phone- (270) 688-8878
First Security, Inc., a Kentucky corporation, is the holding company for First Security Bank, Inc., a Kentucky based banking corporation. The Bank is a full-service community financial institution serving the Owensboro, Lexington and Bowling Green, Kentucky and Evansville, Indiana areas. The Bank offers a variety of financial services to its customers, including the making of loans and receipt of deposits. The Bank’s deposit products include various checking, savings, money market and certificate of deposit accounts. The Bank’s loan products include a variety of individual and corporate secured and unsecured products. The bank also offers Internet banking that allows customers to access account information and the ability to pay bills on-line. Certain corporate customers utilize remote deposit capture, a service offered by the Bank that enables customers to deposit checks remotely. Additionally, other services are offered including wealth management and brokerage services, through LPL Financial.
- Customer Service
Greater Owensboro Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (270) 926-1860
Our mission is to provide leadership, advocacy and member services that foster growth and economic prosperity for our region.
- Member-Only Marketing Tools
- Access to Member Lists
- Cost-Saving Chamber Perks
- Online Member Directory Listing
- Use of Chamber Conference Space
- Hot Deals
- Job and Internship Postings
- Ribbon Cutting Event
- Promotion of your Events Online
- Consideration as a Vendor, Venue or Speaker
- Member Event Pricing
- Business Referrals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Owensboro to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!