Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Overland Park, KS
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Overland Park, KS to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Overland Park, Grandview, Olathe, and Gardner, Arnold’s has you covered in the number one soccer city in the country!
We don’t sell one or two pieces of furniture, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Overland Park, KS and across the nation.
These companies will help roll your company across the great plains!
Phone: (913) 815-4044
Welcome! My name is Derek Shaw, and I’m the founder of Moving Proz, LLC; a local Kansas City moving companybased in Overland Park, KS. I started this company with the idea that hands on services like moving are the heart of the american economy. Moving is unique in the sense that it is deeply rooted in trust. Wanting to make a real tangible difference in peoples lives everyday, I decided to start my own moving company.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Business Movers
- Piano Movers
Phone: (913) 948- 5644
PLEXPOD is a coworking facility where creators, entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses enjoy exceptional office space and shared resources with all the tools and expertise to do great work. Imagine having all the benefits and resources of a progressive corporate culture without the limitations usually found in a corporate environment.
- Private Meeting Rooms that Seat 2, 24, or 240+ People
- Electronic Privacy Blinds in Large Meeting Rooms
- Meetup Enclaves for Private Conversations
- Ample Free Parking (with 24 hr security)
- Cafe Area, Coffee Shop, & Lounge Areas
- Plexpod Commons
- Flex Desk Workstations
- Background Music In Commons
- Outside Patio Areas
- Gaming (i.e. table-tennis)
- Fitness Room with Treadmills, Elliptical, and Free Weights (Shower, Changing Room & Lockers)
- Refrigerator & Ice Access (Cafe, Plexpod Commons, Event Spaces)
- Fiber Bandwidth (Multi Gigabit Redundant Fiber)
Phone: (913) 783-9000
Fishman Commercial Real Estate is one of the oldest and most well-established commercial real estate companies in the Kansas City area. Established in 1973, Fishman Commercial provides real estate and business brokerage, property management, and asset management services to a broad range of clients. In addition, Fishman Commercial, through its principals, partners and investors, has developed/purchased and manages a large portfolio of retail, industrial, office, and flex-space properties. This gives Fishman Commercial the unique perspective on real estate assignments of “thinking like an owner” that benefits all of the clients we serve.
- Property & Asset Management
- Brokerage Services
Bank Of Blue Valley
Phone: (913) 338-1000
Bank of Blue Valley ’s mission to serve our community will continue to guide our decisions now and into the future. Through time, technology and the needs of our customers and communities will change, Bank of Blue Valley will always be a community bank, and most importantly, a place where you are known!
- Business Checking and Savings
- Commercial Loans
- Online Banking for Business
- Business Bankers
- CDs & IRAs
- Personal Loans
Overland Park Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (913) 491-3600
Mission: To enhance the business environment and quality of life in our community
- Promotion and Visibility
- Connect with Business
- Education and Training
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Meeting Space
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Overland Park to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!