Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Orlando, FL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Orlando, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Orlando and Winter Park, Arnold’s has you covered in the “City of Beautiful”!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Orlando, FL and across the nation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Orlando to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!
From commercial loans to office space, these local companies have you covered!
J&J Metro Moving and Storage’s Orlando Office Movers have the capabilities you need to tackle any and all of your commercial moving and facility moving needs. Whether you have an upcoming office relocation or are moving a laboratory and delicate scientific equipment across the state, we can take care of it.
- Office and industrial moves
- Asset management / storage
- National move management
- Records management
- Equipment moves
- File / records relocations
- Server relocations
- Laboratory moves
- Thorough preparation of move sites (including wall-padding and floor protection)
- Specialized equipment
phone: 407-875-9989; email: email@example.com
NAI Realvest is the Orlando-area representative of NAI Global, an international organization of real estate professionals with connections across the world. Our transaction and management professionals are among the most experienced and successful in the business, and our platform ensures that our expertise directly benefits our clients.
- Transactional brokerage
- Property management
- Corporate services
Catalyst is a modern collaborative workspace with flexible desking options, month-to-month memberships, high-speed internet, conference rooms, craft coffee bar, lounge, and more.
- Coworking spaces and offices for startups, freelancers, and entrepreneurs.
Enterprise Florida, Inc.’s (EFI) Minority & Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Capital (MaSBEC) division partners with outside organizations to provide small, minority and entrepreneurial companies with training, development and financing options. EFI has an extensive network of state, federal and non-profit resources ready to assist small businesses in accessing capital, entering new markets, and creating revenue growth and job creation.
- Small business loan support- assisting small businesses in getting financing
- Bond financing
- Venture capital
- Minority business development
SCORE is a nonprofit association supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the tireless contributions of more than 12,000 volunteers nationwide that allow us to deliver our services at no charge or at very low cost.
- Business mentoring
- Small business seminars
- Start-up planning
- Business plan help