Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Orange, CA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Orange to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Orange, Santa Ana, Garden Grove, and Tustin, Arnold’s has you covered in the city with “A Slice of Old Town Charm!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Orange, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Anthony’s Moving Service
Phone: (714) 490-1100
Anthony’s Moving & Storage is a family owned and operated business that performs a quality moving service for a reasonable rate. We have a professional, courteous staff that can assist you with any of your moving needs. Anthony’s Moving & Storage’s success is based on our repeat and referral business. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal.
- Local Moves
- Adjacent State Moves
Lee & Associates
Phone: (714) 647.9100
Lee & Associates Orange provides the commercial real estate user, owner, and developer with real solutions to their business and operational space requirements. We have earned a reputation for high ethical standards, a service-first approach and superior market knowledge. Lee Orange has 45 plus professionals practiced in selling and leasing of industrial, office, flex, retail, land, medical and research & development properties. Since 1983, we have assisted clients throughout Southern California with a focus on Orange County, Western Riverside County and the Mid-Counties area of Los Angeles.
- Corporate Solutions
- Valuation and Consulting
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Phone: (714) 288-8450
Since November 23, 1907, Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach has grown slowly and safely, helping it earn its reputation as one of the strongest banks in California. At a time when the instability of the market caused great unease among investors, founder C.J. Walker solidified the credibility of the family name by reassuring frightened depositors that their money was safe. His commitment to upholding integrity at a critical time has been the driving force behind the Walker family and their commitment to safeguarding customers’ money. Over time, the bank became larger and more diverse, building branches throughout the Long Beach and South Bay areas as well as Orange County, but the Walkers ensured that their relationships with employees remained at a personal level. To work at F&M–no matter how big it became–was to enter into a family.
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Personal and Business Loans
Orange Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (714) 538-3581
Since 1921, the Orange Chamber of Commerce , a non-profit voluntary membership organization, has served as the voice of business in the Orange community.
The Orange Chamber of Commerce is the leader in enhancing, promoting, and optimizing the business interests of the community. This is accomplished through creating a strong local economy, promoting the community, providing networking opportunities, representing the interests of business with government, and influencing political action.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Orange to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!