Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Ontario, CA.
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Ontario to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open-plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Ontario, Upland, Pomona, and Chino, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Inland Empire!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Ontario and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Phone: (909) 740-6756
Elite Movers is a moving company, that is striving hard to provide the residents of Ontario and surrounding areas, with a sublime and transparent moving experience. Over the years, we have established a name in the moving industry that can be trusted blindly, pertaining to its exemplary work ethic and a clear intention to protect the interests of its customers, in every possible capacity.
- Local Moves
- Packing Services
- Commercial Moves
Allied Commercial Real Estate
Allied Commercial Real Estate specialists average over 15 years of real estate experience and are among the most experienced professionals in the industry. Our associates and advisors come from a variety of backgrounds, many having advanced degrees and professional industry designations.
Our associates are current on real estate trends and the forces that are shaping our local and regional markets. We are tapped into professional networks such as: the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR), the Urban Land Institute (ULI), California Association of Real Estate (CAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR) and numerous other professional associations and organizations.
- Brokerage services
- Advisory Services
Citizens Business Bank
Phone: (909) 980.1080
For over 40 years, Citizens Business Bank has thoughtfully emphasized and represented what is great and essential about community banking: a focused approach on the customer, and the many ways the bank can help them achieve more for their business, their employees, and the customers and communities they serve.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Financial Planning
Ontario Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (909) 984-2458
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce is more than just a plaque on the wall. Membership connects your business with access to the contacts you need to grow, advocacy at every level of government, increased visibility within the community and essential business resources.
Membership in the Ontario Chamber of Commerce puts the information you need at your fingertips. It gives you somewhere to turn when you need advice or assistance. Membership also boosts your image in the community. According to a recent survey1, respondents were 44% more likely to rate a business favorably and 63% more likely to want to purchase goods or services from that business if they know it is a chamber member.
- Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Events
- Marketing and Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Programs
- Business Referrals
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us (610) 272-2050
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using Arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Ontario to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!