Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Oakland, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Oakland, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, and San Leandro, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Oaktown!”
We’re Not OFFice Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Oakland, CA and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Phone: (510) 444-0100
At Macy Movers, customer care and satisfaction is our primary goal. We make it our top priority to deliver efficient, worry-free moving at a very affordable price. Each move is planned and coordinated according to each individual’s needs.
- Local and Intrastate
- Long and Interstate
- International and Overseas
Wells & Bennett Commercial Group
Phone: (925) 550-9540
Continuously in operation since 1924, Wells & Bennett Realtors is the largest family-owned real estate brokerage in Northern California. Our slogan reflects our success – “Professionalism and Progress – A Family Tradition.” By choice, we have no franchise or subsidiary affiliations. We enjoy freedom to be flexible and innovative with the size and resources to be responsive to your particular needs.
- Property Management
The Port Workspaces
Phone: (510) 444-0770
The Port offers the right kind of space for your growing business, when and where you need it. Need an elegant, professional lakefront conference room for an important meeting? A convenient location to meet clients, steps from the ferry or BART? Incredible event space to launch product? Whether you’re a startup, solopreneur or remote employee, need daily access or an occasional desk, your keycard gives you access to all Port Workspaces locations.
- Dedicated Desks
- Private Offices
- Conference Rooms
- Team Spaces
- Kitchen with artisan coffee, tea, craft beer, refrigerator, microwave
Phone: (888) 326-2265
Beneficial State Bank’s founding team shared a vision to start a bank that finances community-based businesses, builds the long-term prosperity of responsible consumers and supports companies that have a commitment to the environment. Our profits, when distributed, can only be distributed to our Foundation to support our community and environment. We believe this innovative structure will allow us to achieve our vision of Beneficial Banking.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Credit Cards
- Non-Profit Loans and Lines of Credit
Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (510) 874-4800
Founded more than one hundred years ago, the Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is still one of the most influential forces in local government and regional economic development.
With some 1,000 members, the Chamber is actively involved in public policy and providing valuable resources to our members. We’re proud to offer unprecedented benefits, member-to-member discounts, award-winning publications, and numerous opportunities to make local businesses prosper.
- Free web links to your company from the Chamber online Member Directory
- Free monthly delivery of the Oakland Business Review
- Weekly email communications and updates
- Networking, publicity, and exposure opportunities for your business
- Member-to-Member Discounts
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Oakland to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!