Request A FREE quote
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE IN Norwich, CT- ARNOLD’S LEADS THE WAY!
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Norwich, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!!
Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Norwich, Preston, Lisbon, and Uncasville, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Rose of New England.”
We’re Not OFFice Max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Norwich, CT and across the nation.
Make The Whole Process Simple with Help from Local Companies
Sterling Moving & Storage
Phone: (860) 892-6072
Since 1950, Sterling has been providing flexible performance for families and businesses of all sizes that need to relocate across town or around the world. Our staff consists of carefully selected professional managers, customer service representatives, experienced packers and the most highly qualified drivers in the industry. Sterling operates 70 tractors, 150 trailers, 35 straight trucks and six packing vans to offer you a flexible, specially designed fleet to handle your move with ease.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Packing Services
- International Moves
Lyman Real Estate Brokerage & Development
Phone: (860) 887-5000
Headquartered in Westbrook, Connecticut, Lyman Real Estate Brokerage & Development represents commercial and residential buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants. For more than 30 years, the firm has been providing a full range of commercial brokerage and development services, and has helped bring prominent national and regional companies into the area. CEO Ron Lyman founded the company and continues to drive its dedicated commitment to clients and high standards of achievement.
Phone: (720) 880-5000
On June 1, 1869, the charter of Dime Savings Bank of Norwich was approved by the Connecticut Legislature. This was a momentous event for many residents of Norwich because, at the time the charter was approved, banking was not a privilege for the working classes. “Small savers” were shunned by commercial banks. Recognizing the importance of banking opportunities for all people in Norwich, a group of public spirited businessmen established the new mutual savings bank.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Accounts
- Online Banking
- Investment Services
Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (860) 887-1647
The Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in the Northern New London County. Becoming a member of The Greater Norwich Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment to you and our community! Our Sole focus is to enhance local business competitiveness by encouraging innovation, strength in numbers, direct connections, and support. Chamber membership is open to any business micro to large, as well as any individual person who may have an interest in belonging.
- Link and Listing on Website
- Networking Events
- Advertising Opportunities on Website
- Business Strategy Assistance
- Rack Display
- Sponsorship opportunities
Start TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your time, your space, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the finest products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our experienced in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to Proceed with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Would you rather see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Norwich to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!