Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Norman, OK
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Norman, OK to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Norman, Noble, Blanchard, and Moore, Arnold’s has you covered “The City of Festivals!”
We’re Not Sam’s club, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Norman, OK and across the nation.
From Moving to financing these companies are here to assist you in all your diverse business needs!
Serenity Moving Services
Phone: (405) 926-8929
Serenity Moving Services, in Norman, Oklahoma, is a locally owned and operated moving company providing personalized service to customers throughout the state of Oklahoma. We are a fully licensed and insured moving company, and our movers bring more than six years of moving experience with them to perform your move. We are a moving company that takes pride in providing consistent, prompt, and affordable moving services. Each mover on our team is carefully vetted and thoroughly trained to ensure the you are provided the best service possible. While we handle thousands of moves, we understand how important yours is to you. Our movers will work to make sure your needs are met and that your items are handled with care.
- Packing and Unpacking
- Loading and Unloading
- Complete Moving Service
- Specialty Items
Phone: (405) 701-3505
Equity is a full-service commercial real estate company based in Norman, Oklahoma that offers a variety of services from brokerage and development to leasing and market analysis. The Equity team seeks out the best options for their clients and remains integral in the development of the Norman and Oklahoma City Metro Area communities. Several members of the Equity team volunteer for non-profit and state leadership roles, as well as local charities and serve as mentors for up and coming Oklahoma entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Brokerage Services
- Development to Leasing and Market Analysis
Phone: (405) 896-0389
The commonwealth is a premier co-working community, a gathering of talented individuals working out of one space. Our members build relationships, both professional and personal, with likeminded men and women, creating a conjunction of innovation and consultation.
- Everything in Other Packages
- Personal Desk w/ Executive Chair
- Personal File Cabinet
- Unlimited Access to Meeting Areas
- Use of Space for Events
- Logo on Building Exterior
- Access to Secure storage
- Mon-Fri Coworking Access
- Peppy Wireless Internet
- Network with Members
- Free Curated Gourmet Coffee
- Use of Printer, Scanner, and Supplies
- Access to Member Only Events
- Limited Use Conference Space
Phone: (405) 677-8711
Our mission – “People helping people find financial solutions for life.”
Norman Chamber Of Commerce
Phone: (405) 321-7260
Whether you are a new resident or just inquiring about Norman, the Norman Chamber of Commerce can help you will find information on city statistics, major employers, education, arts and culture, health care, community resources, recreation and entertainment, housing, and other relocation information.
- Networking Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Norman to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!