Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Norfolk, VA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Norlfolk, VA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Norfolk, Ocean View, and Bay Island, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of “the tide” train!
WE’RE NOT ikea, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Norfolk, VA and across the nation.
These Local Companies Will Help You Settle And Grow!
Southside Moving And Storage
With years of experience, Southside Moving and Storage is able to work closely with your relocation coordinators, enacting a customized, solid plan of action for your business moving needs. We believe in maximizing safety and efficiency while minimizing downtime so your business can get back to doing what it does best.
- Residential and commercial moving
- Local and long distance moves
- Office relocation
- Customized move planning
Harvey Lindsay Commercial Real Estate
Harvey Lindsay Commercial Real Estate has provided a full range of services in Office, Retail and Industrial Sales & Leasing, Financial Management, Investment Services, Mortgage Brokerage, Property Management and Development Services. Our experienced team of professionals provides regional coverage from Williamsburg to Virginia Beach, and has a long standing tradition of excellence in Hampton Roads.
- General brokerage services
- Industrial sales and leasing
- Office sales and leasing
- Retail sales and leasing
- Property management
- Financial services
- Mortgage brokerage
- Development services
- Construction services
Opened in 2011, Sprouthaus (formerly 757 Creative Space) is a vibrant community of creative professionals. From app developers to architects, from marketers to musicians, from programmers to poets, you’re in good company at Sprouthaus!
- Common lounge areas
- Open desk and work spaces
- Dedicated cubicles and offices
- Shared offices
- Fast Wifi
- Couches and comfy chairs
- Free Coffee and spring water
- Small, medium, large conference rooms with Flat Screen and Whiteboard
- Printer access
- Flexible Multimedia Lab for productions
Tidewater Business Financing Corporation
Tidewater Business Financing Corporation (TBFC) is a non-profit corporation formed in 1983 to promote commercial and industrial growth throughout Virginia and Eastern North Carolina. We serve as a resource for small businesses in need of permanent financing to acquire fixed assets.
- Purchasing land or an existing building
- Build a new facility or renovate an old one
- Site improvements
- Soft costs and professional fees
- Buy machinery or equipment
Hampton Roads Chamber Of Commerce
The Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce is the Region’s premier business organization. We help businesses succeed, drive regional economic growth and enhance the quality of life of our community’s residents.
- Professional connections and networking with other local business owners and community leaders
- Credibility to customers
- Member discount programs
- Advocate in local and state government
- Professional training and development
- Gain visibility by getting involved with programs and events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Norfolk to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!